When Dolph becomes WHC

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Who to feud with?

I hope they keep Sheamus and Show as far, far, far away from the belt.

But who to go with? Cena? Ryback? ....?

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
There's been rumors for months of Randy Orton making his way back into the title hunt with a feud with Ziggler. Sheamus is an obvious choice for a feud as well, especially if Sheamus beats Show and Ziggler cashes in on him after wards. Probably not Ryback, 'cause I suspect he will stay in the WWE Title hunt given they want to push him harder than Ziggler. Cena is above the WHC.

Tapout1

Jobber
Reaction score
Senhor Perfect said:
With my luck probably The Miz :eww:
:lol1:
Anyways I hope Ziggler second time as WHC is better than his first.

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
Dolph whooping Orton's ass in his first feud as WHC sounds like fap material/dreams coming true.

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Randy Orton probably return as a heel for all we know. However the possibilities are Randy Orton, Sheamus, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio.

Testify

Bully
Reaction score
Website
i.imgur.com
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Dolph whooping Orton's ass in his first feud as WHC sounds like fap material/dreams coming true.

Me quoting you has nothing do with this post at all, just wanted to remind you of who I am; and that you scored a freaking 3 points in the TLC prediction contest LMAO what wut what.

:obama:

Reactions: Crayo

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Testify said:
Me quoting you has nothing do with this post at all, just wanted to remind you of who I am; and that you scored a freaking 3 points in the TLC prediction contest LMAO what wut what.

:obama:

I was seeing how low I could score. I think all I got right was the Rhodes Scholars winning.

Pretty impressive.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Saylor said:
Randy Orton probably return as a heel for all we know. However the possibilities are Randy Orton, Sheamus, The Miz and Alberto Del Rio.

Pfft. Those are just the shithead Orton marks hoping against hope that he comes back as a heel. WWE doesn't care what they want; he gets face pops so he will be a face.

Ziggler/ADR sounds tits as fuck though if I don't get an Orton squashing

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:

True dat..

Would be sweet to see him going over Orton just a few times again.. Ziggy becoming so strong.:yay:

Saylor

Champion
Reaction score
Website
www.wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
Pfft. Those are just the shithead Orton marks hoping against hope that he comes back as a heel. WWE doesn't care what they want; he gets face pops so he will be a face.

Ziggler/ADR sounds tits as fuck though if I don't get an Orton squashing

Seems legit. I personally don't mind whether he's a heel or face. It would be nice to see Ziggler go over Randy Orton in a huge feud.