When does goldberg return?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Thewindyfan said:
Goldberg is old and weary now big whoop. He can't make completely clear promises too. He promised to come back before 2011 ended but instead he just went to go wrestle at something small in some country.

That sounded kinda mean there, be happy

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
Don't see it which is a shame as he was a brute and entertaining but least his legend will live on with the streak he had and unsullied with a failed return.

SpaceR

The Artiste
Reaction score
Probably never. I don't think he likes the WWE.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Goldberg said in an interview that he likes the WWE product nowadays. In the PG version. He can let his kids watch and enjoy it, without any fear. He would not let them watch it if the product was shown as in his wrestling time.

So he likes WWE now, maybe he'll return one day.
I would cry from happiness if he would come back. First Rocky, then Brock and maybe Goldberg!

Imagine......

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
I'd mark but I still doubt it.

I'll See Ya Kia

Beautiful Palm Trees.
Reaction score
Maybe if we all band together and ask really nicely and politely, enough ppl can convince him 2 wrestle one last time.

Cloud

Champion
Reaction score
KiaSport said:
Maybe if we all band together and ask really nicely and politely, enough ppl can convince him 2 wrestle one last time.

Kia full of positivity and love again defo best poster ever. :)