When did the WWE acknowledge that The Undertaker didn't lose at WrestleMania before 2014 ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
The earliest I can remember was after The Undertaker defeated Ric Flair at WrestleMania X8, I could be wrong though. Or it might've been when Randy Orton brought it up in 2005 just before WrestleMania 21 when he said he was going to end the streak but I can't remember exactly when it started.

The Sheik

The Architect
Technician
Reaction score
I believe it was WrestleMania 20 with Kane they made mention he had this big streak going on.. I could be wrong to, I know it was a thing in 2004, but don't remember them mentioning it before that.

Reactions: jminter2698

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
The first time an undefeated streak of the the Undertaker at Wrestlemania was mentioned was Wrestlemania 9, although it wasn't referred to as a "streak." Jim Ross mentioned the Undertaker had never lost at Wrestlemania. At Wrestlemania 14. Vince McMahon was doing guest commentary and he also mentioned Undertaker was undefeated. It was again brought up as a "streak" when he faced Ric Flair. The first time someone was determined to break the undefeated streak and thus began the story line of people trying to specifically end the streak was Randy Orton at Wrestlemania 21. A lot of people think this is the first time an undefeated streak for Taker at Mania was brought up but that would be wrong. The first mention of it was Wrestlemania 9.