When did Roman Reigns get the sleeve length Samoan tribal tattoos on his left arm and chest ?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jminter2698

The Artiste
Reaction score
007_TLC_12162012rf_2224--61f2837bd7591304b28e6a68b8324ed9.jpg
I was watching some old footage of Roman Reigns from his original run with The Shield in late 2012 - early 2013 ish and he doesn't have the tattoos that cover up his left arm yet, the only part of the tattoo he had was on his shoulder at that time. When did he cover it up ?

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
I think he expanded it sometime before Mania 29. I never actually noticed it back then when he got it done but it looks much better ever since he got his whole arm done. I actually like these polynesian tattoos a lot because of how much meaning there is behind them, it's a real artform when you see them craft these things together

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
Roman Reigns is a tough Samoan mothertrucker
Says who? His cheesy ass promos? Hahaha. He literally has 0 badass background. Now would I say something cocky to brocks face? No.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Says who? His cheesy a$$ promos? Hahaha. He literally has 0 badass background. Now would I say something cocky to brocks face? No.
The fact he is 6 foot 3 and weighs 120 kg is an indication that he is someone not to get into a physical altercation with. I don't give a fudge about background or promos lol

• Haha
Reactions: edge4ever

edge4ever

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
The fact he is 6 foot 3 and weighs 120 kg is an indication that he is someone not to get into a physical altercation with. I don't give a fudge about background or promos lol
Omg anyone who equates size with automatically being a badass clearly doesn’t know shit about fighting. You’re on a roll lately for being wrong. Please continue.

Redboy123@

Reaction score
Omg anyone who equates size with automatically being a badass clearly doesn’t know sh*t about fighting. You’re on a roll lately for being wrong. Please continue.
This has been a misunderstanding. Never said he was badass. He is too nice to be a badass.

Anyway size does have a huge impact on fighting.

SWL

ur booty is heavy duty like diarrhea
Hotshot
Reaction score
this is the most internet thing I've seen in a long time. 2 guys behind a screen and a keyboard arguing over fighting and "being a badass" lmao, this thread is literally just about Reigns' tattoo idk where this is all coming from

Redboy123@

Reaction score
this is the most internet thing I've seen in a long time. 2 guys behind a screen and a keyboard arguing over fighting and "being a badass" lmao, this thread is literally just about Reigns' tattoo idk where this is all coming from
It's a great example of someone looking to get into an argument.

Reactions: jminter2698