Whelp... They never learn do they?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
As for the people mocking the last part, yeah. Don't think she doesn't know that.
But in a situation like this what can you say?
That's why the Paige tweet surprised me. "Private photos were taken down without my consent" with a little blurb about how "she's only human".
No anger or stress or anything negative with the world talking about her. And the NXT Title. eww
So Charlotte is screaming TAKE THESE DOWN IMMEDIATELY. Probably over there calling lawyers. Knowing in the back of her mind it's a lost cause (and wouldn't do much anyway), but has to try something

Closed

The Game
Banned
Reaction score
the nude diva forum will be active today (yes, there is a forum on the internet just for nude divas)

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
the nude diva forum will be active today (yes, there is a forum on the internet just for nude divas)

Yeah I seen that before. When I was looking for something about the Paige ordeal. Cringey... :facepalm2:
Not going to say all the members of that forum are a certain way but I can bet a lot of them don't know the first thing about communicating with real women.

Reactions: Grievous 3D

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
My wrists hurt...
200.gif

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
She got a lopsided boob job.

And I read somewhere that she has the lower body of Hank Hill, I lost it.

Mr. Roman Empire

The Game
Main Eventer
Reaction score
Charlottes body is gross as fuck lol give us Alexa Bliss nudes for fuck sake.

Tom Colohue

The Artiste
Reaction score
Website
www.theartisticresponse.com
She's entitled to be pissed off and post a tweet without it first going through 16 layers of Human Resources. This won't affect her push at all.

I'm honestly not fussed either way. I find her attractive because of her presence and her dominant persona. That's not going to change. I have no interest in looking at naked pictures of her that she has not released and that were taken with no design on them being used for sexual purposes. The commentary on them is sickening. Implying that she is dumb for assuming that her property is safe is counterproductive at best.

The whole Fappening has done one positive from all this; people don't care all that much any more. If Paige came back on Monday then people would care even less about her releases. Even if the supposed Alexa Bliss pictures had been real, nudes are now oversaturated. That doesn't mean that people don't have a right to be upset.

Stuff like this just pisses me off.

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Pretty sure I know what Ric Flair looks like naked now... Knowledge I could've done without.

On a serious note, will it take Stephanie to get hacked for the company to put some kinda security measures in place?

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Pretty sure I know what Ric Flair looks like naked now... Knowledge I could've done without.

On a serious note, will it take Stephanie to get hacked for the company to put some kinda security measures in place?

The icloud is what was hacked. Happens all the time apparently.

Someone just happened to notice it was her and leaked it. They need security classes or something for these people.

InSaNe

I lost it. I'm InSaNe!
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold2
Favorite Wrestler
bullyray
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk
Favorite Wrestler
oAYiXZo
Favorite Wrestler
nwo
Favorite Sports Team
6yloAaa
And why is she using a WWE logo in a bunch of nude images...? You know, in some companies, they fire you for this shit.