Wheel of Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Legit didn't realise Techy had $10,000...
Er-umm.gif

I did say everyone's balance at the beginning of the puzzle

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Here is our 3 competitors going into the next round. I have randomized your order, and this is the order that you will compete in on this second round. Congratulations to you all!

@RedDwarfTechy
@TheOtherJR
@Beaver

For the rest of you, thanks for playing. You are all welcome to stick around for the next round.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Okay, now that you all know the puzzle, was it really that hard? Just curious for future reference.

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Okay, now that you all know the puzzle, was it really that hard? Just curious for future reference.

I don't even know who Polo Promotions are as a team, I just looked through every recognisable wrestling company and see if their tag champs fitted the criteria.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I don't even know who Polo Promotions are as a team, I just looked through every recognisable wrestling company and see if their tag champs fitted the criteria.
Fair, what promotions do you watch?

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD

I think it was hard in the sense that ICW, while one of the larger UK kingdoms, is not as well known as say WWE, ROH, TNA, or even NJPW (since it is the 'cool thing' to like those stiff kicks :gusta:) Plus, when I first read it I thought "Hart Foundation."

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I think it was hard in the sense that ICW, while one of the larger UK kingdoms, is not as well known as say WWE, ROH, TNA, or even NJPW (since it is the 'cool thing' to like those stiff kicks :gusta:) Plus, when I first read it I thought "Hart Foundation."
When I was thinking of puzzles, I decided against just WWE puzzles. It's hard because everyone watches different things. I have looked through many, many promotions for puzzles (Some I haven't even heard of). I wasn't really sure how many people watched ICW, or would think about it.

Rosie

Dark Side
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
When I was thinking of puzzles, I decided against just WWE puzzles. It's hard because everyone watches different things. I have looked through many, many promotions for puzzles (Some I haven't even heard of).

Hey, I like the mix myself. Adds challenge.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
I had no idea until you said the hint then I remembered you were a fan of ICW so that was the first place I went to. :p

Reactions: Crithu

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
WWE, ROH, NJPW, WCPW, and TNA (only really watch TNA for Broken Matt Hardy)
I watch WWE, TNA, LU pretty much every week. I watch a lot of other promotions less frequently (NJPW, ROH, ICW).

How is WCPW? I haven't seen it.