Wheel of Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
wyzx uryxktizns. I've cracked it. xD

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

This has got to be one of the closest rounds in WOW history.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score

This has got to be one of the closest rounds in WOW history.
I'm sorry!

Suplex City!
EnUUUz6.png

@TheKingSonic Your spin!

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Well lets look at the bright side. I've used up all of the suplex cities on the wheel! [HASHTAG]#Badluckreag[/HASHTAG]

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well lets look at the bright side. I've used up all of the suplex cities on the wheel! [HASHTAG]#Badluckreag[/HASHTAG]
That's true. The only bad spot left is a DQ.

Also, I really did not think that this puzzle was going to be so hard. Maybe this team/stable is too obscure? Remember any team/stable in all of time and space! ;)

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
That's true. The only bad spot left is a DQ.

Also, I really did not think that this puzzle was going to be so hard. Maybe this team/stable is too obscure? Remember any team/stable in all of time and space! ;)
Yea, can we have hints? I doubt anyones getting it even with the hint but it would be nice. :p

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Yea, can we have hints? I doubt anyones getting it even with the hint but it would be nice. :p
Sure, I'll be nice and give you a hint. (Plus I'm starting school next week so we need to wrap this game up before I get too much into the semester).

As of this moment, this team/stable is holding Tag Team Championships.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Sure, I'll be nice and give you a hint. (Plus I'm starting school next week so we need to wrap this game up before I get too much into the semester).

As of this moment, this team/stable is holding Tag Team Championships.
......oh. That one. Nice pick, Crithu. Now delete your post then I will delete mine :p

Reactions: Crithu