Wheel of Wrestling

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I feel like a asshole now. the other two didn't even get a turn! XD
That is why I have 3 puzzles in the round and we start with the next player every puzzle so everyone gets a chance. That's also why we have tossup puzzles.

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
The new person would have only missed the tossup puzzle as they would not have had a chance to spin yet. They will start off the next puzzle.

Also, fun fact: We have offered three Prize spots so far. Only one has been revealed, and zero have been banked.

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
The new person would have only missed the tossup puzzle as they would not have had a chance to spin yet. They will start off the next puzzle.

Also, fun fact: We have offered three Prize spots so far. Only one has been revealed, and zero have been banked.
So now we just wait for someone....

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
Someone post a status

Rosie

Neo Genesis
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
9yQJpez
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
dJvrW4y
Favorite Wrestler
kevinsteen
Favorite Wrestler
Se3BZPQ
Favorite Wrestler
q9gbHdQ
Favorite Sports Team
2DciFqq
Favorite Sports Team
OQcgyMS
Favorite Sports Team
coloradoavalanche
Favorite Sports Team
vCLYUUD
My Boi Reag winning one for the Club.

But who was the one who kept his title of the group? Who cleaned the competition? THE CLEANER, BEAVER OMEGA! There is a reason why you two were kicked out.... There is a reason why you don't have all that sweet ice cream? It's because I, which is a vowel, might I add, am the best which made it east to kick you two out and take all that delicious iced cream for myself. Because I rule the world and all the ice cream. Now, I will take the Wheel of Wrestling for myself. Goodbye... *points paw in a gun gesture towards both Reag and Other JR* "and GOODNIGHT!"

Ah, TWF references.

TheOtherJR

The Artiste
Reaction score
But who was the one who kept his title of the group? Who cleaned the competition? THE CLEANER, BEAVER OMEGA! There is a reason why you two were kicked out.... There is a reason why you don't have all that sweet ice cream? It's because I, which is a vowel, might I add, am the best which made it east to kick you two out and take all that delicious iced cream for myself. Because I rule the world and all the ice cream. Now, I will take the Wheel of Wrestling for myself. Goodbye... *points paw in a gun gesture towards both Reag and Other JR* "and GOODNIGHT!"

The Other JR hears with fear.

THE OTHER JR: YOU WILL NEVER GET MY ICE CREAM AGAIN YOU FURRY ****!

The Other JR grabs a chair and destroys everyone in the catering room, then, he kicks everyone from the room and locks himself in there.

NOW THE ICE CREAM IS MINE!.........

Where did i leave the key?

• Haha
Reactions: Rosie

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
.....I want a Bullet Club final now.