Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Me and Jeffry in the final round....I feel like we've done this before. @Y2JCake How do you feel about being replaced by a hologram?
So now I get to be in the finals, and oh how fitting a final it is. We have me, Mr. Wheel of Wrestling, and the true champion. We have the interim (aka fake) champion from whom I shall take the title to unify them. And we have the kid who screwed me out of being a part of the fake edition of Wheel of Wrestling in the first place, instead deciding to try chasing glory for himself and failing miserably. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces when I prove to you all that I not only talk the talk, but I walk the walk. BOW BEFORE MY PRESENCE!

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Here we go with Round 2. There will be 4 round puzzles, 3 tossups, and 1 All Play. Here is your first puzzle.
hPbeQ5e.png

@RedDwarfTechy your spin first. There is a new wheel with 3 Suplex City, 2 DQ, 2 Prizes and 1 MITB worth 10,000.

RedDwarfTechy

WWEF's Resident Hologram
Reaction score
So now I get to be in the finals, and oh how fitting a final it is. We have me, Mr. Wheel of Wrestling, and the true champion. We have the interim (aka fake) champion from whom I shall take the title to unify them. And we have the kid who screwed me out of being a part of the fake edition of Wheel of Wrestling in the first place, instead deciding to try chasing glory for himself and failing miserably. I can't wait to see the look on everyone's faces when I prove to you all that I not only talk the talk, but I walk the walk. BOW BEFORE MY PRESENCE!

Working on that true heel heat :p