Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Jeffry Mason

Your Local Sports Team Sucks
Reaction score
Time for the REAL champ to reclaim the crown I never lost. That last spot is mine, Crit

Reactions: Crithu

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I have an idea and I want to get your thoughts on it to see if it's something that you guys think will add to the game.

I want to introduce another bonus puzzle similar to the toss-up puzzle. All players would be able to answer, however, this puzzle would allow everyone to win some cash. How it will work is I will post the puzzle and the prize amount. I will then randomly post again, lowering the prize amount. For example, I could put out a puzzle for $10,000 and then 10 minutes later drop it down to $5,000. Each player can pm your guess and you will win the corresponding prize. I would not tell you if you are right until the puzzle closes, but you would be allowed to keep guessing (however the longer it takes to guess correctly, the less money you win). Anyone would have the opportunity to guess until the prize has reached $0.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense and whether or not you think we should add it.

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score
I have an idea and I want to get your thoughts on it to see if it's something that you guys think will add to the game.

I want to introduce another bonus puzzle similar to the toss-up puzzle. All players would be able to answer, however, this puzzle would allow everyone to win some cash. How it will work is I will post the puzzle and the prize amount. I will then randomly post again, lowering the prize amount. For example, I could put out a puzzle for $10,000 and then 10 minutes later drop it down to $5,000. Each player can pm your guess and you will win the corresponding prize. I would not tell you if you are right until the puzzle closes, but you would be allowed to keep guessing (however the longer it takes to guess correctly, the less money you win). Anyone would have the opportunity to guess until the prize has reached $0.

Let me know if this doesn't make sense and whether or not you think we should add it.
Tbh I'd be down for just more toss-up puzzles instead of this

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Alright, guys. We are ready to start the first round. This round will work by starting with a puzzle from group 1 and working through all of the groups until each group has received 3 puzzles each. At any time between puzzles, you can see a bonus puzzle. A bonus puzzle will be will consist of a toss-up puzzle or an All Play puzzle (see first post more info). There will be 4 toss-up puzzles (1 more than last season just for Geek ;)). We will also have 1 All Play to test it out. If people like it we will continue to use it in round 2 and future seasons.

So here is the first puzzle. @TheKingSonic you spin first. We have a new board (1-24) with 2 Suplex City, 1 DQ, and 3 prize spots. Good Luck!

YsdDkf0.png

@TheKingSonic
@Geek773
@RedDwarfTechy
@Jeffry Fucking Mason
@CBK_15
@HoovinandGroovin
@Beavporeon
@Blackout
@The Reagmaster

Chicken McDouble

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Alright, guys. We are ready to start the first round. This round will work by starting with a puzzle from group 1 and working through all of the groups until each group has received 3 puzzles each. At any time between puzzles, you can see a bonus puzzle. A bonus puzzle will be will consist of a toss-up puzzle or an All Play puzzle (see first post more info). There will be 4 toss-up puzzles (1 more than last season just for Geek ;)). We will also have 1 All Play to test it out. If people like it we will continue to use it in round 2 and future seasons.

So here is the first puzzle. @TheKingSonic you spin first. We have a new board (1-24) with 2 Suplex City, 1 DQ, and 3 prize spots. Good Luck!

YsdDkf0.png

@TheKingSonic
@Geek773
@RedDwarfTechy
@Jeffry Fucking Mason
@CBK_15
@HoovinandGroovin
@Beavporeon
@Blackout
@The Reagmaster

I'll go 5