Wheel of Wrestling - Season 2

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
All Play puzzles will give all players to answer within an unknown time period (allowing everyone a chance to win some cash). This will start the same as the toss-up with a puzzle and prize amount revealed. At random times I will post a new letter (not all of the same letters will be revealed at the same time. For example, not all E's will be revealed at once) and a lower cash prize. For example, I could put out a puzzle for $10,000 and then 10 minutes later drop it down to $5,000. Each player can pm your guess and you will win the corresponding prize. I would not tell you if you are right until the puzzle closes, but you would be allowed to keep guessing (however the longer it takes to guess correctly, the less money you win). Anyone would have the opportunity to guess until the prize has reached $0. All nine players will be able to solve these puzzles, so solve quickly.

Alright folks, it is time to try out an All Play puzzle. It is worth $10,000. Remember to PM your answers. Let me know if there are any questions. Best of luck!

ymvUbXN.png

@TheKingSonic
@Geek773
@RedDwarfTechy
@Jeffry Fucking Mason
@CBK_15
@HoovinandGroovin
@Beavporeon
@Blackout
@The Reagmaster

Geek773

First RWK Euro Champion
Banned
Reaction score

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Music - This section is for song titles. This can include wrestlers themes (past or present) or show themes. Composers will not be included (Example: Line in the Sand).

In case this helps people

Crithu

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I may release a hint soon if nobody gets it.