Whats your trademark?

• Thread starter Solid Stinger the Big Boss
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Is there something special that you do? Something that your peers know you for?

I do this weird spit thing for no apparent reason. Its quite awesome. I can't explain it, but a lot of fucking people know that I do it a lot. I've been doing it ever since I was 14.

John

I am a god when it comes onto the subject of Basketball and Wrestling. I know alot about most sports and most things in general so i'm know as the knowledge-man hence the reason Shane McMahon is my avatar lawl.

C4

I wobble/ exercise my head quite often.

Chris Benoit style.
And I've been doing this for years.

MikeRaw

-Eating a whole hell of a lot, without ending up anywhere near being fat. I usually eat something in the morning (not breakfast though, usually a snack), and then have a big lunch (like pizza or mcdonalds), and then have a snack in the afternoon, and have dinner later, and then have another meal later that night (like mini pizza's or hot dogs, etc). I eat more than anyone I know.

-Whenever I stand up after sitting for a long period of time, I crack each of my fingers, followed by both sides of my neck, followed by my back, and then my knees. It's like a ritual.

-I can pull out the most random, useless information out of nowhere, which is especiially strange, because I'm pretty much the polar opposite of a nerd.

-I get pissed off easily.

I am a god when it comes onto the subject of Basketball and Wrestling. I know alot about most sports and most things in general so i'm know as the knowledge-man hence the reason Shane McMahon is my avatar lawl.
Since when is Shane McMahon known as the knowledge man?

JimmyD

Reaction score
Eating, at best, one meal a day, which usually consists of bread and fruit. In a very real way, I'm like Jesus. Other than that I also have the ability to sit down and play a computer game for seven hours without feeling ashamed of myself.

Millzy Pt. 2

Reaction score
- Being a hipster, I love being interested in entertainment/activities that aren't really mainstream
-Being the type of person that always has something smart to say back at somebody
-Always eating all of the time
-Can't helping to go 20 minutes without talking about girls
-My weird taste in music

JurassicBonez

Reaction score
Eating: I eat alot. Many times a day and big meals at that. And I eat it fast. Nobody believes me until they actually see me eat. But I never get bigger. It all goes straight through me

My anger: People thinks it's funny when I snap and break or punch things. I duno why

Randomness: Pretty self explainitory

That's all I can think of right now.

PeepShow

Is there something special that you do? Something that your peers know you for?

I do this weird spit thing for no apparent reason. Its quite awesome. I can't explain it, but a lot of fucking people know that I do it a lot. I've been doing it ever since I was 14.

Big Daddy Style?

[YT]1LHEZ6IUgVw[/YT]

Reaction score
Other than that I also have the ability to sit down and play a computer game for seven hours without feeling ashamed of myself.

I wish I could do that, lol.

I think, really when I think about it, my closest friends know me for my wild, random, immature and sometimes inappropriate sense of humour. That, and having this weird 'connection' to my best mate, Matt. Lemme tell a quick story...

He and I were walking down the street to get a pizza and he was telling me about a story with some mates, where a guy used the name 'Trevor' for a booking instead of his real name. Twenty minutes later we got to the pizza store and made our order, and when the guy asked for the name, we both paused and said at the same time, Trevor. Now, and this happens occasionally, when anyone thinks of the same response to a joke/comment (apart from the basic 'yes' 'no' answers) at the same time it's a 'Trevor'.

We still use that name for ordering pizza, too, lol.

NinoBrown

Reaction score
Insulting. I'm like a comedian without the title of "Hey, I'm a comedian." I diss almost everyone, like everyday lol.

MikeRaw

Milly's post made me think of new things to add to my post. I thought it was just a thread about little quirks and strange things you do, but I guess it's about what defines you... Well in that case, I should add a few more things...

I don't mean to toot my own horn or anything with this, but I've had a reputation of being the "bad ass" of my peers over the past several years. I don't really like using that term. It always sounds and reminds me of someone trying to be all bad and cool, but that's the only term that's really suitable here.
I've had numerous suspensions from schools, despite pretty awesome grades. Many of them for fights, and many others for simply not listening to teachers, and basically giving them a big Fuck You. This was more common during the middle school-early high school years, but I guess you could still say I'm known as the "bad one" of the people I know.

I've also been known to be the most anti-mainstream of the people I know. Alot of, if not most, of the stupid pop culture shit these days is awful. The music that's considered "in", and the obnoxious celebrities, and reality tv that everyone follows, really pisses me off, and I've been known to make it pretty clear I won't follow something just cause it's "popular"

And finally, I'm also known to be perfectly content with not hanging out with friends for several days at a time. Everyone seems to be obsessed with hanging out with someone eveyr minute they can, and f they can't, they need to constantly text them to make plans for when they can hang out.... I don't really do that. I know who my friends are, and will hang with them when I feel like, but when I don't, I'm perfectly fine just chilling on my own, whereas most people I know need to be with someone all the time.

Moonlight Drive

Same as Nino's really.

I just can't help saying the first thing that comes into my head, which generally means saying inapproiate things at inappropriate times.

Being obnoxiously tall (although I do always get a great downshirt view :y:)

Being a great liar. I shouldn't really be proud of that, but I can just always manage to spin the story so I get out of trouble.

And finally, I'm also known to be perfectly content with not hanging out with friends for several days at a time. Everyone seems to be obsessed with hanging out with someone eveyr minute they can, and f they can't, they need to constantly text them to make plans for when they can hang out.... I don't really do that. I know who my friends are, and will hang with them when I feel like, but when I don't, I'm perfectly fine just chilling on my own, whereas most people I know need to be with someone all the time.
This, I enjoy my alone time.

Probably more later.