What's Your Spirit Pokemon? [QUIZ]

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
Alakazam - Psychic
6cf89d48-8425-4c26-83e7-811aee034425.jpg

Introspective and a truly deep person, your Soul is that of the Psychic type - Alakazam. As wise as your are reserved, your quiet and pensive nature puzzles even the most intuitive of individuals. Your mind is often lost in deep thought, and your introverted personality leads others to mistake your quietness for a lack of caring or interest - which is simply not the case. All of this, interestingly enough, gives you a distinct weakness to others whose soul is of the Psychic type like your own. Your private and pensive nature works best when not challenged or threatened by a peer of equal and identical qualities, and you will thrive when coupled with a person who can bring you out of your shell rather than challenge you to crawl deeper inward.

That... is pretty accurate.

Reactions: Solid Snake

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Alakazam - Psychic
6cf89d48-8425-4c26-83e7-811aee034425.jpg

Introspective and a truly deep person, your Soul is that of the Psychic type - Alakazam. As wise as your are reserved, your quiet and pensive nature puzzles even the most intuitive of individuals. Your mind is often lost in deep thought, and your introverted personality leads others to mistake your quietness for a lack of caring or interest - which is simply not the case. All of this, interestingly enough, gives you a distinct weakness to others whose soul is of the Psychic type like your own. Your private and pensive nature works best when not challenged or threatened by a peer of equal and identical qualities, and you will thrive when coupled with a person who can bring you out of your shell rather than challenge you to crawl deeper inward.

That... is pretty accurate.

Fits me as well. Shocked I didn't get that actually. A lot of people have thought me to be "mean" or uncaring because I was quiet my whole life.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Fits me as well. Shocked I didn't get that actually. A lot of people have thought me to be "mean" or uncaring because I was quiet my whole life.
I was always reserved and Quite My whole life as well. Im very soft spoken in the real world. I get nervous when Im in a group of ppl. I do better with say having 3 ppl in a group.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Ew, Charizard, let's do a little editing

magmortar_by_beowolfkiller2-d308rf2.jpg

Hot headed and constantly burning with passion, your spirit is that of the Fire Type - Charizard Magmortar! Positively aggressive by nature, you are no stranger to hardship yet possess a flame within your heart that allows you to press on - no matter what. The phrase "trial by fire" is poetically appropriate for you, as you blaze through life face-first and fists clenched. Nothing angers you more than indecisive or overly-sensitive people, which makes your weakness the ever-flowing and graceful Water type.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
Charizard - Fire

Hot headed and constantly burning with passion, your spirit is that of the Fire Type - Charizard! Positively aggressive by nature, you are no stranger to hardship yet possess a flame within your heart that allows you to press on - no matter what. The phrase "trial by fire" is poetically appropriate for you, as you blaze through life face-first and fists clenched. Nothing angers you more than indecisive or overly-sensitive people, which makes your weakness the ever-flowing and graceful Water type.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Charizard - Fire

Hot headed and constantly burning with passion, your spirit is that of the Fire Type - Charizard! Positively aggressive by nature, you are no stranger to hardship yet possess a flame within your heart that allows you to press on - no matter what. The phrase "trial by fire" is poetically appropriate for you, as you blaze through life face-first and fists clenched. Nothing angers you more than indecisive or overly-sensitive people, which makes your weakness the ever-flowing and graceful Water type.

MY THAP THIPPER IS UTHLESS!

¡Tranquilo!

World's Finest Failure.
Reaction score
Darkrai - Dark
309e13bc-c72d-44b5-9282-0c61f691cbfd.jpg

Solitary and intense, your unique Soul is that of the Dark type Pokemon - Darkrai. A lone-wolf by nature, your fearsome independence has shaped your entire life. You are quick to judge and slow to let others in, but your instincts are so finely tuned that these qualities are allowed to serve you quite well. You are also a perfectionist at heart, preferring to tackle all of life's challenges solo as to guarantee it's quality by your own hands, rather than risk others mucking it up. All of this gives you a great weakness to people whose soul is of the Fighting type, whose honorable and disciplined outward appearance give you a false air of disheveled deceit and malicious intent in juxtaposition.

So Edgy.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Darkrai - Dark
309e13bc-c72d-44b5-9282-0c61f691cbfd.jpg

Solitary and intense, your unique Soul is that of the Dark type Pokemon - Darkrai. A lone-wolf by nature, your fearsome independence has shaped your entire life. You are quick to judge and slow to let others in, but your instincts are so finely tuned that these qualities are allowed to serve you quite well. You are also a perfectionist at heart, preferring to tackle all of life's challenges solo as to guarantee it's quality by your own hands, rather than risk others mucking it up. All of this gives you a great weakness to people whose soul is of the Fighting type, whose honorable and disciplined outward appearance give you a false air of disheveled deceit and malicious intent in juxtaposition.

So Edgy.
200.gif

• Haha
Reactions: ¡Tranquilo!