What's Your Pop Culture Blind Spot?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Postman Dave

Reaction score
I'll completely admit I'm stilling this from UPROXX, but it's a good column so I thought I'd ping it's idea this way.

What is your "blind spot"? Basically, a film or TV series that everyone else has seen and lauded, that you know you should watch, but you just never get round to it and likely never will.

The most recent one for me is Breaking Bad. It's all there on Netflix, waiting for me, but there's always something else I'd rather watch. Pulp Fiction is another that I've said to people I'd watch forever now, but it's just not happening.

Other stuff like LOTR & GOR are exceptions, because I'm not into that whole elfs, dragons and fantasy stuff and I know I won't dig them as much as everyone else.

Swinny

Reaction score
Watch Breaking Bad. Watch Pulp Fiction. Watch Game of Thrones. Watch it all!

I don't care as much about Lord of the Rings, but should still see them.

I'm kind of with you as far as a lot of fantasy stuff like that goes, hence the not caring as much about Lord of the Rings, and I was also afraid I might not like Game of Thrones but it's really a whole different animal and I'd recommend at least watching the first episode and seeing how you feel.

For me, there's not that many giant, popular movies I haven't seen, but you can't see them all so I'm sure there's ones in there. For TV shows though I have never seen The Wire, there's just always been other things that interested me a little more and I feel all the hype during the show and after the show might make it a let down for me, but you could also think the same thing about Breaking Bad and The Sopranos and stuff like that but I still loved both of those shows when I got around to watching them.

Joey

Reaction score
Lord Of The Rings, Breaking Bad, Game Of Thrones, Orange Is The New Black, Frozen, Pulp Fiction

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Lover Boy

Certified
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
MJF1
Favorite Wrestler
d6hYDrE
Favorite Wrestler
randyorton
Favorite Sports Team
2JJnnx8
I've never seen Game of Thrones despite being recommended to watch it numerous times.

Also, I have never seen The Shawshank Redemption which is supposed to be one of the best films ever.

Fuji Vice

Hall of Famer
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
stanhansen
Favorite Wrestler
brusierbrody
Favorite Wrestler
rickrude
Favorite Wrestler
randysavage
I've never watched an episode of LOST.

Swinny

Reaction score
I've never watched an episode of LOST.

LOST is my absolute favorite TV series of all time and I try to get everybody I possibly can to watch it, so... you should watch it!

Although you'll probably hate a lot of it like a lot of people, but I'll never understand those people.

And Shawshank IS one of the best films ever and should definitely be watched.

But fuck Frozen. Unless it's the Adam Green movie, that movie is bad ass and everyone should watch that instead of the Disney movie.