Whats your favourite childhood Disney movie?

• Thread starter Wrestling Station
  • Start date
  • Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Wrestling Station

Whats your favourite childhood Disney movie?

For me i would say Aladdin.

Aladdin-7.jpg

Defiant One

Reaction score
Im big into Greek Mythology, so id say Hercules, but I really like Aladdin, The Lion King as well. Those are my Childhood favs.

monkeystyle

Reaction score
I was a strange kid. I never really cared for Disney movies, I was all about the Looney Tunes.

But if I had to pick one, I'd say I probably enjoyed Aladdin the most as a young'un.

Although I saw the Emperor's New Groove not too long ago and it was great.

Soulpower

Probably Hercules... It was the only Disney movie I ever cared about as a kid.

Wrestling God

Reaction score
I loved the looney tunes and still do. My fav diseny movie would have to be Aladdin

the dark knight

i still watch looney toons everyday and lmfao . but for disney i choose aladin . btw i still listen the theme song :D ..

i can show u the world..... shinning shimmering splendid , tell me princess now when did u last let ur heart decide . i can open ur eyes take u wonder by wonder . over sideways and under on a magic carpet ride .. a whooole new world :love:

btw anyone wants it pm me or make a request in vip . i have all 3 versions (original+ celen dion + jessica simpson )

Oasis

Reaction score
Aladdin, when I was like 2 I'd watch it 2-3 times a day.......and I still like it