what's your favorite wrestling biography?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

jwdhulk

Reaction score
one of my personal favorites is the roddy piper biography he talks about busting the coconut over snuukas head and stories about riots.

seX-Power

I can't be bothered to spend my money on a wrestling book, or really any book in general nowadays.

Somebody recommend me a wrestling biography.

comicgeekelly

Reaction score
Edge wrote a fantastic book. Ever since I read it I've been a huge fan of his.

William Regal had some good stories.

I was suprised at how much I enjoyed Jerry Lawler's book. If you like watching wrestling from the old territory days you should definatly check out this one.

The best wrestling book that i've ever read would definatly by Chris Jericho's. I would recommend this 100%.

Moonlight Drive

I've only read Edge's and Rock's, Edges was far more interesting tbh. Bret's + Jericho's I've heard a lot of good things about.

HBK-aholic

Reaction score
Heartbreak and Triumph was amazing, it made me cry. It was so emotive, it really left you in no doubt Shawn's life is wrestling. While his love for his family slowly became more obvious throughout, his one passion has been the business. It also made me more sure than ever that he is sorry for what he did in his earlier years, and that his "I lost my smile" speech was absolutely genuine.

CT Styles

Yeah, I've read that too. He's actually my favorite of all-time and I'd have to put that to a second against Jericho's. Jericho's really had it all. It was funny, inspirational, informative and everything else. It's a really great book. My favorite I've read actually.

Airfixx

Suprised to see no votes for 'Have A Nice Day'.

Only wrestling book I've read, but it's great....

"Foley, Foley, Foley, Foley!"

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
I have to say Eric Bishoff's was good. I didn't get it until a month or so ago and so far its been a good read.

RDH1

Reaction score
I have to admit the only one I've read is Kurt Angle's first book.

Reaction score
In Order:
Jericho's book
Tom Billington's book titled "Pure Dynamite" (he was the Dynamite Kid, one half of the British Bulldogs tag team back in the 1980's. GREAT, GREAT book.)
"Have a Nice Day"by Foley.

1chiban

Reaction score
I enjoyed William Regal's. Must be said that you must be careful with the official WWE ones as they stretch the truth. Hogan's is the ultimate example :/

Reaction score
^To add to that, don't ever read the WWE ones by The Rock and Stone Cold. They're written pure kayfabe style.