What's your favorite TV Show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Black Wizard

サイバーパンク
Reaction score
All time favorite is Futurama.

Runner ups are South Park, Beavis and Butthead, and American Dad. It has dawned on me that I pretty just watch animated stuff.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
My grandma used to let me (and my 2 younger siblings) watch South park on the weekends we would stay at her house.
I was probably only 9 or so, and my grandma would be like "whats that show about? Isn't it not good for kids?" "No grandma it's fine. They only say a couple bad words" LOL 9 and 6 yr Olds watching south park...nice

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Nothing else even comes close.

I never actually watched the show while it was on. But in 2003, I had a horrid psychological breakdown from going 28 years with OCD and not being diagnosed or treated. I think I've gone into some detail about how scary the situation was and how hopeless it was. And I sort of lost connection with the world.

And what brought me back and helped me was Buffy. I was curious, I bought the first two seasons and binge watched them in a couple days. It made me feel good and positive for the first time in months because Buffy is a truly good person and she always wins. It really helped

Reactions: Just Kevin

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
There are others but by far, The Royle Family, to this day I haven't seen anything that's made me laugh as much.