What's your favorite TV Show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Gman003

The Lunatic Fringe
Hotshot
Reaction score
Holy shit that was a good one...
"Did I doo thaaaat?" Lol

My all-time favourite would have to be The Simpsons, even though I don't watch it anymore. I did for years and it was a staple of the 90s. Literally grew up with that show as it started like 3 months after I was born.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

The Gipper

The Gipper
Reaction score
Monday Night RAW
200.gif

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Holy shit that was a good one...
"Did I doo thaaaat?" Lol

My all-time favourite would have to be The Simpsons, even though I don't watch it anymore. I did for years and it was a staple of the 90s. Literally grew up with that show as it started like 3 months after I was born.

Ah! I LOVED watching the simpsons.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I was young. My Dad and I used to watch it. I realize NOW how stupid that shiw is and dnt watch it anymore...

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I was young. My Dad and I used to watch it. I realize NOW how stupid that shiw is and dnt watch it anymore...
My mom let me and my brother watch it. Not a cartoon for kids to say the least. :beavis: