What's your favorite part of WWEF?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
But has time to play video games and kiss girls. what a smurf.
To be honest I don't even game that much any more. I don't get any time to play CoD and I sometimes fit in a career mode game or two of FIFA. I want to get back into gaming but life unfortunately does take over. Yes, I still kiss girls :boss1:

What's keeping you busy?
Life. Work takes a portion of it. The people I live around take a larger portion. I don't really do anything super interesting which bothers me. I kinda just spend my free time with my girlfriend and the friends I live near smoking weed. My life really only gets interesting when the weather warms up.

This is dangerous as it can turn into a huge post, but I do genuinely miss my online life. I much preferred the banter online, the sheer mass of educating content online, and running websites and stuff. My dream was always to run a website that can support me financially and give me the opportunity to do more in my leisure time. I've never been in a 9-5 job where I am stuck inside, and I never will. I will one day return to try again at the webmaster shiz.

TMBS

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
VVR7eLH
Favorite Wrestler
williamregal
Favorite Wrestler
hhh
Favorite Wrestler
LH0JziR
Favorite Wrestler
cmpunk5
Favorite Wrestler
kane
IWT, sometimes WWE. I honestly don't care that much for any other topics, I kinda like having to follow NJPW, RoH, and PWG on my own, gives me something to do without grabbing other peoples opinions.

Just Kevin

All I can be is just Me!
Reaction score
Hey @Solidus, it would be pretty cool if you would make a counterpoint thread to get the negative feedback as well as the positive that you've gotten here.

Perhaps "What's your least favorite thing about WWEF?"...

Just a suggestion but getting the negative will help you for sure.

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
Indy section as of late. Some bad ass shit going on there.

Jonathan

Champion
Reaction score
Hey @Solidus, it would be pretty cool if you would make a counterpoint thread to get the negative feedback as well as the positive that you've gotten here.

Perhaps "What's your least favorite thing about WWEF?"...

Just a suggestion but getting the negative will help you for sure.

Do it @Solidus

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Sports? Tna? IWT? I just lurk mostly now, comment random shit.

Bort

WALKEN'
Reaction score
My favorite part is that the majority of the regulars is not fucked in the head. That's all you can really ask for on a wrestling message board.