Whats your favorite fight?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Klide

Reaction score
So what's your favorite or best fight your eyes has seen in the octagon?
As for me I don't really follow MMA as much but I see UFC Unleashed when I have the time. One of my favorite matches would be that match with Bj penn and some other guy I can't remember his name but all I remember is that it was a title match and BJ retained by submission and there was a lot of blood...... I mean alot...
But the best/favorite match would be Frank Trigg/Matt Hughes II!

What's yours?

Reaction score
You know, I think the Frank Shamrock/Frank Baroni from 2007 was incredible. They both really didn't like each other and the fight was back and forth for 2 rounds. Baroni looked dead for a while and came back and then Shamrock choked him out.

Colin Gimp

Reaction score
fuck this is when being a stoner hurts.

I'll tell you that the dream tournament that had Aoki/Hellboy/Eddie Alveraz was intense, i'll edit this when i remember other shit of that caliber

nation

Reaction score
Clay Guida vs. Tyson Griffin

xtremebadass

Reaction score
It is tied between Chuck Liddell vs. Wanderlei Silva and Clay Guida vs. Diego Sanchez. I really cannot decide between the epicness of both of these fights.

hndsmepete

Reaction score
Royce Gracie vs Dan "The Beast" Severn UFC 4. I watched this & all the early UFC's live. I picked this one simply because its between 2 of my favorites fighting in the finals of the tournament for the first time. Severn is easily the most prolific MMA fighter out there. He's had 115 fights in his career.

straight_edge76

Reaction score
The GSP/Hughes fights I remember being pretty awesome. really those fights were the sole reason for me to start hating GSP.

Guida/Sanchez is however one of, if not my single favorite UFC fight.