What's your favorite color?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Rogue

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles
Favorite Wrestler
kassiusohno
It's purple, and blue would be my second choice. Definitely darker than cyan though.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score
Black, even though it's a bit of a depressing color. But then I'm a pretty gloomy and pessimistic person anyway.

Butters!

The Game
Technician
Reaction score
@Lockard23 It always confused me if Black or White was ever really considered a colour, the mixed reaction to when i tell people that White is a nice colour i normally get "It's a shade." So i tend to shy away from saying white or black. (Would love views on this by the way from anyone reading this)

My favourite colour tends to change but if i have to pick one colour, I'd say olive. I like the look of it, It's dark, yet not too dark. It has something calming about it. If i could pick a second, I'd go with violet. I'd pick white for my second, but it's that damn confusion of if it's even considered a colour.

Solidus1

eXit
Reaction score
@Lockard23 It always confused me if Black or White was ever really considered a colour, the mixed reaction to when i tell people that White is a nice colour i normally get "It's a shade." So i tend to shy away from saying white or black. (Would love views on this by the way from anyone reading this)

My favourite colour tends to change but if i have to pick one colour, I'd say olive. I like the look of it, It's dark, yet not too dark. It has something calming about it. If i could pick a second, I'd go with violet. I'd pick white for my second, but it's that damn confusion of if it's even considered a colour.

Black is not a color as it absorbs light, "colors" emit or reflect it. In that respect, white is a color too. :eek:tunga:

Reactions: Butters!

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
Black is not a color as it absorbs light, "colors" emit or reflect it. In that respect, white is a color too. :eek:tunga:

I used to always get that confused when I was younger. I had to start thinking of it in reverse to remember. Basically, completely based off the look of black and white and not the physics behind it, black seems like it should be a color and white seems like it shouldn't. It was black holes that actually finally got me to be able to remember it, since light can't be reflected from a black hole.

This is much like the Nasty Boys growing up. I always forgot which one was Knobbs and which one was Saggs. Then I realized that I really didn't care.

Long story short, my favorite color is blue.

The GOAT

The Architect
Hotshot
Reaction score

I'd pretty much consider it a color. People like to get all very technical and say that black is the absence of color rather than a color in itself, but to me that just means it's the opposite of every other color. If someone asked me what color my shoes are, I'm gonna say Black because that's what they are. It's simpler that way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I'd pretty much consider it a color. People like to get all very technical and say that black is the absence of color rather than a color in itself, but to me that just means it's the opposite of every other color. If someone asked me what color my shoes are, I'm gonna say Black because that's what they are. It's simpler that way. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Honestly I think I would have to agree with this. I wear a lot of black clothes and if someone asked, "What color shirt are you wearing tonight?" I wouldn't reply "My shirt is the absence of color." I would say "Black."

CM Punk

AJ Styles
Champion
Reaction score
It's red, but like, I have fav colours in different categories.
Like, white shirts are dope, black/blue hoodies are nice.