Whats your fav organization

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Favorite Indy organization

• ROH

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • PWG

• Chikara

• IWA-MS

• CZW

• NWA

• Japan (all in one)

• Other

• Total voters

Montana

Sorry if this has already been done, but i've noticed a lot of loyaly to certain indys. Just curious which is the most popular.

Patrick Blasko

Reaction score
I would have to go with Chikara. Although PWG and ROH are both in a close second. I give props to American Luchacore (a new company) too.

Soulpower

For me its Ring of Honor, but if they aren't considered an Indy promotion, then I'll go with CHIKARA. Their blemd of comed, high flying and tag wrestling just appeals to me.

Reaction score
For me its ROH, but some people don't consider them an Indy fed anymore so then it would be Pro Wrestling NOAH (in Japan), then Chikara and PWG. But hell, I like all of the ones listed anyway.

RingKingsRadio

Reaction score
I personally like where PWU Pro Wrestling Unplugged is going.. They've got some quality Young talent, mixed with veterans, it's a really good mix right now.

Rell

Reaction score
Pro Wrestling Guerrilla of coarse, its the most slept on promotion in my opinion. Two of the best matches this year came from PWG (MCMG vs Lost & Bosh/PAC vs Steen) and they were on the same show. Most people don't realize it but PWG is responsible for a lot of what ROH has going for them at the moment. Without PWG, there would be no Davey Richards, Kevin Steen, El Generico, Rocky Romero, etc.

Chikara is always fun but sometimes I feel its a bit too childish. I don't find guys like Dragon Dragon, Moscow, and USApe amusing at all.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team
gLxCq87
Favorite Sports Team
WrE8t1L
Favorite Sports Team
lurU13l
Favorite Sports Team
HHst8yg
Mine has to be DKP which is not on the list but I like DKP alot because I get to see it in person.

Supes

Reaction score
I chose other Gung Ho Wrestling and PWU

JHar888

Reaction score
I wish some lesser known promotions were on this poll, such as Memphis Primietime Wrestling and Maryland Championship Wrestling, but oh well. I say other.

GShton

Reaction score
Chikara

Also ROH should be null and void since they have PPV and Contracts now. Not really considered an indy.

Travis40

IWA-MS is one of the most underrated promotions in all of wrestling. There have been classic moments there like CM Punk's "I'm Not Holding a Microphone" moment and the moment when Alex Shelley cussed out a fan and called him many, many things including this quote "Why don't you take your boyfriend's dick out of your fucking mouth". But seriously, I like IWA-MS's wrestling, they can put on tons of great matches that I can watch for hours and hours.

OsamaHussian

Reaction score
My Favorite Independent organization is ROH, but since a lot of people don’t consider them a Indy promotion any more I would have to go with either PWG or Pro Wrestling NOAH. (Probably giving the nod to NOAH)

CZW right now in my opinion is lacking top stars but I can say I am digging the Brain Damage and Drake Younger feud that looks to be leading to a Cage of Death match which will awesome, And another thing CZW so do is BRING BACK NICK FUCKIN’ GAGE!!!!