WrestleMania What's your dream match for wrestlemania, and how would you book it?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
Everyone has dream matches for the grand daddy of pro wrestling, and we all relish such matches in the video games WWE produces. But, what if your dream match comes true at wrestlemania? What's your choice of a dream match for the showcase of the immortals? And also don't forget to tell, how would you book your dream match,

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I'm a nig booking fan, but I don't really have any creative jucies right now.

My dream match would be The Miz vs Dean Ambrose for the WWE World Championship

Reactions: Shayon

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
I don't think miz will move any up the card again,
Oh yeah, I heavily doubt that will actually happen, but that's my dream match, my favorite and my second favorite going after the most prestigious title in wrestling, unlikely as heck, but it would make me happy

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
Oh yeah, I heavily doubt that will actually happen, but that's my dream match, my favorite and my second favorite going after the most prestigious title in wrestling, unlikely as heck, but it would make me happy
Although I agree ambrose should get that push, reigns doesn't deserve it even a bit, I saw reigns last week on raw, against ko, and even with an excellent worker like Owens, reigns still sucks in the ring, that match was awful

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Although I agree ambrose should get that push, reigns doesn't deserve it even a bit, I saw reigns last week on raw, against ko, and even with an excellent worker like Owens, reigns still sucks in the ring, that match was awful
What? Where does Reigns come into this? I thought we were talking about Miz and Ambrose

Jacob Fox

Quiet You
Reaction score
I always make my dream matches out of wrestlers who work for different promotions because that's what I see as a dream match: something I want to happen but it has little chance currently. For example, in 1993, my dream match was Bret Hart vs Vader. Unfortunately, that match was a big disappointment when it actually happened. For a while I really wanted to see Awesome Kong vs Beth Phoenix. I didn't really think the match would be that good but they were the two strong women in different promotions, so I was interested.

At the moment, from wrestlers in the WWE/NXT I would really like to see Shinsuke Nakamura vs Brock Lesnar. I don't really expect it to be great, but I've just been really curious about seeing it.

If I can pick any two wrestlers in the world and put them in a dream match at WrestleMania, it would have to be Kazuchika Okada vs Seth Rollins. Okada is my favorite wrestler in the world right now and Rollins is likely my favorite in the WWE. How would I book it? I have no idea. I'd actually prefer someone else to book it so I could just sit back and enjoy it and wonder who would win.

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
I always make my dream matches out of wrestlers who work for different promotions because that's what I see as a dream match: something I want to happen but it has little chance currently. For example, in 1993, my dream match was Bret Hart vs Vader. Unfortunately, that match was a big disappointment when it actually happened. For a while I really wanted to see Awesome Kong vs Beth Phoenix. I didn't really think the match would be that good but they were the two strong women in different promotions, so I was interested.

At the moment, from wrestlers in the WWE/NXT I would really like to see Shinsuke Nakamura vs Brock Lesnar. I don't really expect it to be great, but I've just been really curious about seeing it.

If I can pick any two wrestlers in the world and put them in a dream match at WrestleMania, it would have to be Kazuchika Okada vs Seth Rollins. Okada is my favorite wrestler in the world right now and Rollins is likely my favorite in the WWE. How would I book it? I have no idea. I'd actually prefer someone else to book it so I could just sit back and enjoy it and wonder who would win.
Appreciate your thoughts, I don't really follow the Japanese promotions, although I occasionally watch the old classics of Kenta kobashi, akiyama. And Rollins is great as a worker, too,

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score

Appreciate your thoughts, I don't really follow the Japanese promotions, although I occasionally watch the old classics of Kenta kobashi, akiyama. And Rollins is great as a worker, too,

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
Well, there are many dream Mania match-ups, obviously, but Cesaro vs Shibata springs to mind right now.

How would I book it? Idk.

ShaRpY HaRdY

Main Event Mafia
Reaction score
Current Roster, including the active tag teams: Certified Gs vs Bray & Orton.. as for how to do it.. the only thing I can say is that it would be a unified tag championship deal.. (personally not a fan of two tag titles but I get that with the layout of the brands it did need to happen).

Overall, Daniel Bryan (Healthy of course) vs HBK was always something that peaked my interest.. AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle (IN CURRENT WWE) would be something I'd like to see get put on.

Shayon

Jobber
Reaction score
I heard t
Current Roster, including the active tag teams: Certified Gs vs Bray & Orton.. as for how to do it.. the only thing I can say is that it would be a unified tag championship deal.. (personally not a fan of two tag titles but I get that with the layout of the brands it did need to happen).

Overall, Daniel Bryan (Healthy of course) vs HBK was always something that peaked my interest.. AJ Styles vs Kurt Angle (IN CURRENT WWE) would be something I'd like to see get put on.
I heard few months ago that angle will return to WWE, those were very strong rumours, sigh