Whats wrong with this pic?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Wow if your serious when you think Shelton will become a jobber again for this then stop watching wrestling now.. as you are one of those fans who are killing it.

Wrestling Station

Wow if your serious when you think Shelton will become a jobber again for this then stop watching wrestling now.. as you are one of those fans who are killing it.
I wasnt talking about this incidence that will affect his push. But he still doesnt have the "IT" factor, nobody really cares about him among the crowd and as you know, Vince wants... MONEEEEY!

Thats why I dont think that Shelton will go that far with the recent "semi-push" imo.

phantomgerald

I think it shows you how much he cares. I mean, wouldn't checking the mirror to make sure everything was correct be part of the schedule before he walks out?

Travis40

Oh my god is everyone fucking stupid....

HE DID IT ON FUCKING PURPOSE...REGAL DID THIS WITH THE IC AND EUROPEAN TITLE.....

I think the reason WWE edited this out was because they thought that it would "disgrace the US Title" in some way...IDK :confused: there's no way that he would do this by mistake...someone right behind the curtain (Vince) had to have seen it...

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Oh my god is everyone fucking stupid....

HE DID IT ON FUCKING PURPOSE...REGAL DID THIS WITH THE IC AND EUROPEAN TITLE.....

I think the reason WWE edited this out was because they thought that it would "disgrace the US Title" in some way...IDK :confused: there's no way that he would do this by mistake...someone right behind the curtain (Vince) had to have seen it...

Plz expalin why he would do it on purpose without making yourself look like more of a moron.

C4

Anti-Americhan.

The Americhan fill-hag es upside daoun in that pictarre, it es teh insult to the nation, I demand justice... he should be taken to court for a trial.

Evil Austin

as soon as the wwe head writters and bookers see this they shall change his gimmick to the gold standerd now to the Bronze standard as a punishment lol

Travis40

Shelton Benjamin probably wore the belt upside down on purpose, then someone realized that he was wearing the US TITLE upside down...which would be an insult to the flag, so they had to edit the footage.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

Why would he wear the belt upside down on purpose?

the dark knight

^^why would people walk around with popped collars these days? i think he may have done it on purpose...i couldnt care less though.