What's the worst drink you have ever had?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nation

Last weekend my step dad bought this DZL Gear fitness beverage drink for me and my step brother. I think it was at some job lot store where we got this drink. So anways i tried it and for a second it was decent but then the next second i felt like i wanted to die. It was disgusting it was in the fridge but it still tasted warm. All i can say is it was disgusting. Here is the pic of the drink. It's the Citrus one.
200591917750.DZL%20GEAR%20photo.jpg

I would seriously rather drink my own piss then this shit. so what's the worst drink you have ever had?

PeepShow

^LMAO....that deserves rep right there :roflmao:

Anyway, I would have to say Socko Energy Drink......that shit is just bitter

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Pretty much all of the energy drinks are wholly unpleasant.

Anyway, the most unpleasant thing I ever drank is called a cement mixer. (BTW great to pull on your friends)

You get someone to put a shot of bailey's in their mouth and hold it in there, then get them to do a shot of peach shnapps and it will instantly curdle the milk in the bailey's hence the cement mixer.

Entirely unpleasant.

But fun to do to someone else.

NooDLE

Reaction score
A whole bunch of drinks my friend mixed together, it was seriously the worst thing I've ever drank. Kinda tasted like paint thinner.

Also, Guru Energy Drink, just terrible.

imported_zero

my friend gave me a cement mixer and it was so fucking bad as i am underaged i dont drink but my friend is 17 and he drinks not alot but like bailys nothing else so he gae me a sip then he poured some of that peach shnapps and it tastes horrible and another thing that tastes horrible is a protien drink when you put and egg and protien power adn milk and something else i forget its horrible

Wordlife

that wwe raw nasty ass drink at walmart lol.... sht.... the blue Monster tastes better than that... and i didnt think anything could be as bad as that.... oh btw... best monster ever, the GREEN ONE

Markz

Reaction score
A milky smoothie yoghert drink I got at the farmers market. It had bits in it aswell. Urrgh!