What's the most recent great ROH show?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
What's the most recent ROH DVD that is significantly good? Does "A New Level" on 5/10/08 meet that requirement?

Soulpower

Supercard of Honor III. Everything I've heard about A New Level is that it was solid at best.

Montana

Yea, Supercard of Honor III is probably the best show.

With that being said 6th anniversary, Take No Prisoners, and Another Level would also probably be considered top 5 shows.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
A New Level was a good show, with every match being pretty good. It was kinda disappointing, because there really isn't a huge, epic, monumental match on the card.

Supercard of Honor III is amazing. There was so much variety with 4-5 Great Matches, and the rest being pretty good too.

dstebbins

Reaction score
What page is it on on ROH's DVD store? There are 9 pages of complete shows, and I don't feel like browsing through all of them.