Whats the last WWE PPV that you ordered

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

3lions

Reaction score
I never order WWE PPV's, unless they are called Wrestlemania. Most of them are on SkySports anyway, so I get to see most of them.I order Mania every year without fail though.

This Guy

We had a dish for years used to watch them all for free. The last one I ordered and paid for was Unforgiven 06, Edge defending to Cena in a TLC match. That was a good show, just for the hot Toronto crowd...if a WWE PPV is in Canada I will usually order it, cause the crowds are so into the shows so it just makes the shows better even if there crap. I usually get invited to a friends for ever Royal Rumble, Wrestlemania, Summer Slam & Survivor Series. He has a dish and gets them all for free now.

My wife also just redid our budget with after the move and she budgeted in extra money for cable for me to watch 1 ppv a month now. So I'm considering getting vengence on sunday, and may start ordering ppvs more regularly...I mean if she's going to pay the extra money to her aunt (we split the cable bill with her, its her basement apartment we live in) I might as well order one every month.

This Guy

its hiat he can bump it. I'm ordering GAB 2007. As I mentioned before the new budget calls for me to get one PPV a month. I'm going with the Great American Bash 2007 for July. Next month will obviously be Summer Slam.