Whats the last WWE PPV that you ordered

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

The last WWE PPV that I ordered was New Years Revolution 2006 when Cena won the Elimination Chamber and Edge cashed in his MITB and beat him.....ya!!!

MattHardyV1

Reaction score
Wrestlemania 23 but my TV was all fucked up and The only match I got to see was MITB....sooo they gave it to us for free and came and fixed our ditigal cable!!

But before that I used to have some box that gave me free PPVs and Playboy Channel...soo I used to watch every single PPV for a couple years until it broke for good on WM 22 :(

Wordlife

ONS, but no need to order ne more... cuz IWF is postin VENGEANCE

Rated RJC

Reaction score
WM 23, then i started goin to my friends house for the ppvs. He jus charges $5 so its all good

Mugen

Reaction score
Wrestlemania XX

Money is tight at the moment.

imported_zero

first internet and second my calbe company mad a fatle mistake and all of this putting are TV out for a week and all of this messing up our menu section and guide too so they are liek i will give you free PPV's once a month to a limit or 40 dollars for the serious inconveniance for a year

MJ807

Reaction score
WM 23 was the last but the only ones I order are the big 4 Survivor Series, Summer Slam, Royal Rumble and WM. But I also order whichever ppv has the elimination chamber.