What's the best mark out moment you can have?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
>Chris Jericho wins Money in the Bank
>Cody Rhodes wins Money in the Bank
> AJ DOESN'T SHOW UP TONIGHT

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Bryan walking away with the title and Dolph winning MITB. Ziggler cashing in in the same night would also be very nice to see.

Reaction score
Rhodes to win and then to cash in and beat sheamus would make me mark pretty hard!

Also John Cena winning MITB and go to cash it in againts D Bryan and AJ to intefere again and Bryan makes him tap out, I would jizz.

Y2J to win MITB also be good

Miz to return as most of you have said :)

Khali quits WWE :yay:

Brother Loathe

Ah Loathe Yewwwwww
Reaction score
Edit : Just realised what i post :dafuq: Yeah, i know anyway, Regal being put in the Raw MITB Ladder match, Beating Cena. Mark of the century.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan! said:
Well Big Show winning MITB and having a match against Daniel Bryan I guess.

It'd be funny due to the infinite hate coming from the IWC towards the WWE, at least.

Samalan

Champion
Reaction score
Leo C said:
It'd be funny due to the infinite hate coming from the IWC towards the WWE, at least.

I know but DB vs Big Show would be interesting. I am fed up of all the story lines where Cena wins everything.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan! said:
I know but DB vs Big Show would be interesting. I am fed up of all the story lines where Cena wins everything.

So am I, but I wouldn't really like to see Bryan winning the title just to lose it to Big Show right after he won it.