What's the best mark out moment you can have?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
Semi realistic? Bryan winning the title, AJ going off with Punk and Cena attempting to win the belt only to be low blowed by Bryan.

A bit more out there? Miz as a surprise entrant in the MITB match, winning the Raw case.

Fantasy jizz stain mode? Punk and Bryan are both laid out in the middle of the ring, Steen jumps the barricade super kicks AJ with the ROH title, talks about how both sold out their honour to the bigger corporations, every night guys like Richards, Elgin and himself were tearing it in the smaller arenas whilst these two changed who they were. This leads onto a ROH invasion angle lead by Steen, trying to get the guys to get their honour back. Claudio and Ohno debut and semi shoot on how they're going back to their roots as the kings of wrestling. No gimmicks just being the best. Black wins the IC title, Bryan debates on whether to join the honour stable or not, eventually joining them to win the WWE title which they hold hostage. Punk shows his disgust at both companies, playing the outsider role. Like Sting but with a voice. Fuck I ramble alot.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Seabs said:
Semi realistic? Bryan winning the title, AJ going off with Punk and Cena attempting to win the belt only to be low blowed by Bryan.

A bit more out there? Miz as a surprise entrant in the MITB match, winning the Raw case.

Fantasy jizz stain mode? Punk and Bryan are both laid out in the middle of the ring, Steen jumps the barricade super kicks AJ with the ROH title, talks about how both sold out their honour to the bigger corporations, every night guys like Richards, Elgin and himself were tearing it in the smaller arenas whilst these two changed who they were. This leads onto a ROH invasion angle lead by Steen, trying to get the guys to get their honour back. Claudio and Ohno debut and semi shoot on how they're going back to their roots as the kings of wrestling. No gimmicks just being the best. Black wins the IC title, Bryan debates on whether to join the honour stable or not, eventually joining them to win the WWE title which they hold hostage. Punk shows his disgust at both companies, playing the outsider role. Like Sting but with a voice. F*** I ramble alot.

I actually got goose bumps reading the latter, Jesus Christ.

Anyway, the first two I agree with, I'd mark for both (especially Miz :fap:).

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
KANE WINNING MITB!!!

or miz returning as a surprise entrant to the mitb match and winning!

Dolph'sZiggler

Biggest self-mark since Bret Hart
Reaction score
>Ziggler wins MITB
>Sheamus beats ADR, but gets the shit kicked out of him after
>Ziggler runs in like an OG, cashes in

Even though I fully realize it would be better to build Ziggler up with his MITB briefcase and get him some momentum before he cashed in, I would still mark the fuck out to see him win the second most prestigious mid card belt WWE has to offer.

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
Cena getting a non career threatening injury that will take him out for a few months!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
I should also mention that as the president of the ADR mark fan club that if he unexpectedly beat Sheamus for the title that I would be pretty hyped

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
Dolph'sZiggler said:
>Ziggler wins MITB
>Sheamus beats ADR, but gets the s*** kicked out of him after

Even though I fully realize it would be better to build Ziggler up with his MITB briefcase and get him some momentum before he cashed in, I would still mark the F*** out to see him win the second most prestigious mid card belt WWE has to offer.

Agreed. That'd be pretty awesome. Ziggler winning MITB in itself would make me mark, guaranteed promo time and a future main event spot.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Dolph'sZiggler said:
>Ziggler wins MITB

Even though I fully realize it would be better to build Ziggler up with his MITB briefcase and get him some momentum before he cashed in, I would still mark the F*** out to see him win the second most prestigious mid card belt WWE has to offer.

This, without Sheamus winning.

Snowman1

Chillin' with the snowmies.
Reaction score
-Tyson getting a huge spot in on Tensai as his revenge for his little beatdowns (and probably setting up a Summerslam match)

-Someone who actually deserves MITB joining the WWE Title MITB match.

Dolph'sZiggler

Reaction score
Crayo said:
I think Bryan winning clean would make me mark hard, in a battle of ultimate wrestling ability.

No way that match ends cleanly