Whats next for MVP?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

chessarmy

For the past few months MVP has been WWE's main jobber, he hasn't won a match in so long I feel like his character and everything he had going since he made his debut went down the shitter. I understand he has some head backstage for not working hard enough or something, but at the same time, is it worth destroying a future main eventer? MVP is a great worker, but he's been buried. I don't know what WWE can do to fix this, but I fear that MVP's best days are behind him and within a year he might get "future endeavored" and I don't want that to happen.

With guys like Shawn Michaels and Undertaker slowly but surely reaching retirement, don't you think it would make sense to push MVP? Why do you think he's getting buried and what can WWE do to fix this?

MattC13

Reaction score
As soon as this job streak ends, tables might turn into a big winning streak. I'd like to see him go back to the real deal, into big fueds with Kane and such. Except with people like Big Show and Triple H. He'll go on in 2010 to Wrestlemania 26 and lose to Taker. Then he could be a good main eventer.

edgehead099

Reaction score
I have heard he is going to have a "hobo" gimick

The Rated R CMStar

Where the hell did you hear that?

Nah, what I heard is that WWE is doing this because in their opinion they gave a great push to MVP in a short amount of time, and with their past experiences with Lesnar and Lashley, they want to make sure their investment is a long term stay, and so they are testing MVP.

I see his condition easily changeable. He can snap intro frustation and start attacking people. Seriously, to the casual fan, MVP has not lost heat. They find hilarious, but they dont see any less of MVP. It is us the IWC who are suffering

edgehead099

Reaction score
Where the hell did you hear that?

Nah, what I heard is that WWE is doing this because in their opinion they gave a great push to MVP in a short amount of time, and with their past experiences with Lesnar and Lashley, they want to make sure their investment is a long term stay, and so they are testing MVP.

Yeah I didnt hear that but frankly Im sick of main stream pushing guys then they have no where to go because they can not put the title on them they just do nothing with them for example Tna does this lot of times with daniels and sting this fued was sopose to elvate daniels put instead it did nothing for them so they cut the fued and threw him with XXX again. Chris Harris they gave a main event push then relized they were pushing him to much threw him into a terrible storyline with black regin and he latter left the company and they did it with Kaz and Matt Morgan

CT Styles

I recommend that you edit all those posts into one before you get an infraction.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

I can really imagine MVP getting a huge push next year and winning the Royal Rumble or Elimination Chamber. Thus going into the main event at WMXXV. I know it sounds VERY VERY unlikely but yeah

Another theory: Maybe all his constant losses will lead to him ending up on Raw or ECW. Hopefully on Raw. I don't think WWE is burying him because he fucked up behind scenes. Its all gonna lead up to something, hopefully something big.

Solid Stinger the Big Boss

Seriously?

What did he do? It couldn't have been that bad for him to be in the state he's in now.

edgehead099

Reaction score
By Keelan Balderson on September 2nd, 2008

- "According to the Wrestling Observer, MVP of all people is in the proverbial “doghouse” with WWE management. In fact Shelton Benjamin who has been considered a good worker but often inconsistent and lazy is now in a higher position than MVP, with some officials pointing MVP to study Benjamin to learn how to improve. Ouch."

there you go thats why he is where he is

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

MVP insulted one of the guys who takes urine samples from the wrestlers. Something about their job being looking at cocks.

MVP will turn completely ruthless and kill someone to end this losing streak. This is all about a slight gimmick tweak for him imo.

The Rated R CMStar

Seriously, if they were jobbing them for the sake of jobbing him, he wouldn't get any mic time, or actually get some offense in the matches. In his last 3 matches he has lost thanks to practically a lucky roll up

seX-Power

A move to ECW wouldn't be too bad for the time being. He wouldn't be lost in the shuffle and it would give him time to be pushed up the card again. He could say that if he can't make it on Smcakdown, he'll have to go to better places. Next week he shows up on ECW and beats the champ in a non title match. He stays on there for a while, maybe wins the ECW Championship, and then gets drafted to Raw in June. Hey presto. Also, if Matt is the Champ then a feud between the two would be epic continuing on, and a Wrestlemania match could be a fitting end, and bring prestige to ECW.

MattC13

Reaction score
A move to ECW wouldn't be too bad for the time being. He wouldn't be lost in the shuffle and it would give him time to be pushed up the card again. He could say that if he can't make it on Smcakdown, he'll have to go to better places. Next week he shows up on ECW and beats the champ in a non title match. He stays on there for a while, maybe wins the ECW Championship, and then gets drafted to Raw in June. Hey presto. Also, if Matt is the Champ then a feud between the two would be epic continuing on, and a Wrestlemania match could be a fitting end, and bring prestige to ECW.

I think there trying to build up a Hardy-Kozlov fued, which hopefully Kozlov gets shipped off to ECW.

Anyways they should snap the losing streak soon, that's all I hope for.