What's next for Mr. Kennedy?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

What will Kennedy do when he gets back?

• Become a jobber to the stars.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Turn face and feud with Vince.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Mr.Legend Killer

Reaction score
I hope to see mr.kennedy again. Very entertaining, but i hope he goes back to smackdown, i think Smackdown is good for kennedy.

kingetg3

Reaction score
i think kennedy going to smackdown isnt what I would really want just because i would rather see him wreslter with the stars on raw...i think he would stay heel when he comes back and continue with the storyline..it might be getting better when he comes back

C4

Turn face and feud with Vince McMahon, I think or maybe just have him revealed as Vince McMahon's child when he is back from injury; Have him win the World Heavyweight Championship on Smackdown and hook him in a feud with Edge That's going to be cool. Kenneddyyy

KenFan4life

Reaction score
Either way he's coming back and I couldn't be any happier.
He already served his punishment, unlike Batista/Orton, but thats cause they're both in big Time feuds at the moment so I'll let that one slip for now.
So I think they should job hornswoggle to Kennedy, so he could build up some heel heat,and have him feud with a returning Shawn Michaels or something meaning full.