What's next for AJ and Cena?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Roadster

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
uUsHwHt
Favorite Wrestler
CVWSrPC
Favorite Wrestler
samoajoe
Favorite Wrestler
ajstyles2
Favorite Wrestler
undertaker
Favorite Wrestler
L1l4tIp
I was wondering where AJ Styles and John Cena go from here.

I expect AJ Styles to go on to face Dean Ambrose at Backlash. After the win, last night, I expect a Styles face turn. Dean Ambrose was acting very heelish, by mocking the "underdog" and taunting him throughout the match. AJ Styles also showed fighting spirit. The climax of his match with John Cena really came when Cena looked at him in awe, and Styles kicked out of the Super AA. Heel Ambrose vs. Face Styles would be really entertaining, too.

I'm not sure what's next for John Cena. He's likely gonna take a month or so break. But I want to see him face Miz for the Intercontinental Championship. For someone who is as accomplished as him, it's a tragedy that he hasn't won the Grand Slam, yet. Cena with the Intercontinental, and raising it up like he did with the US, would be great. But I doubt that is what's gonna happen.

Messiah1

The Showoff
Banned
Reaction score
Cena is taking time off to focus on other projects, and Styles next best option would be facing Ambrose at the next PPV.. Ziggler was a joke of an opponent, it seemed like a throw away match.

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score
I still think Ambrose is not turning heel and his heel role against DZ at SS was just a one-off.

So, yeah, it seems we'll be getting Ambrose vs Styles. Fine by me.

I'm with ya on the Cena thing. Cena's the cure for the irrelevance of the IC title.

MrEdzhuks

The Showoff
Reaction score
Cena is taking time off to focus on other projects, and Styles next best option would be facing Ambrose at the next PPV.. Ziggler was a joke of an opponent, it seemed like a throw away match.
For once you say something that isn't total nonsense.

Reactions: Solidus1

Prince Bálor

I'm kind of a big deal
Reaction score

Wow, this has to be the first time you weren't trolling. That's nice for a change.