What's in store for Rey Mysterio?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

seabs

Walking the King’s Road
Reaction score
JoeRulz said:
ADR and Rey in a tag team? Nah, just bcuz they're Mexicans, no it's a bad idea. ADR is Rey Rey's arch rival, I think even WWE is not that ignorant in booking. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara, they should form a tag team, then feud with each other.

It's got potential imo. A rough idea would be Rey talking about how Alberto is ruining the honour of his mexican roots, leading to Rio beating down Rey a few times who keeps coming back for more. Eventually Rio begins to respect Rey leading into him turning to regain his honour, with Rey taking him under his wing. This leads to eventual tag title runs which ends when Rio is ready to main event again.

Crayo

The Boss
Reaction score
Website
wweforums.net
JoeRulz said:
ADR and Rey in a tag team? Nah, just bcuz they're Mexicans, no it's a bad idea. ADR is Rey Rey's arch rival, I think even WWE is not that ignorant in booking. Rey Mysterio and Sin Cara, they should form a tag team, then feud with each other.

It's not "just because they're mexicans" at all lol. I'm not saying have ADR return into a tag-team with Rey, of course that's ignorant. You can have him feud with Rey, get punished by Johnny Ace for example, have him forced into a tag-team with Rey, they compete week after week and you have a slow-burn face turn, with scenarios like ADR letting Rey get beaten up for the first few weeks, then eventually starts helping out more and more. Bam, ADR is a face.

JC4Life37

The Showoff
Reaction score
seabs said:
It's got potential imo. A rough idea would be Rey talking about how Alberto is ruining the honour of his mexican roots, leading to Rio beating down Rey a few times who keeps coming back for more. Eventually Rio begins to respect Rey leading into him turning to regain his honour, with Rey taking him under his wing. This leads to eventual tag title runs which ends when Rio is ready to main event again.

Crayo said:
It's not "just because they're mexicans" at all lol. I'm not saying have ADR return into a tag-team with Rey, of course that's ignorant. You can have him feud with Rey, get punished by Johnny Ace for example, have him forced into a tag-team with Rey, they compete week after week and you have a slow-burn face turn, with scenarios like ADR letting Rey get beaten up for the first few weeks, then eventually starts helping out more and more. Bam, ADR is a face.

Vince is impressed w/the Bella Twins, so I'd imagine he'd like to further involve them with ADR's character

Rey Rey is married so wouldn't look too deep into him being involved with the twins himself

It would be an odd couple: ADR has two girls and Rey has none, Ricardo could fit in nicely too

If the Colons are in for a long reign, your idea could manifest itself nicely