What's he missing?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

The Rated R CMStar

Snitsky.

I know some people hate him, and I find him boring quite frankly. However, I have to give him the fact that when comparing him when the other so called monsters in the WWE or the last ones "gracing" us with their wrestling, he's better than most of them: Big Daddy V, Mark Henry, Kozlov all come to mid.

However, for some reason, they are more over with the crowd.

I mean, at least, they get a reaction from the crowd.

What's keeping Snitsky from getting over?

WCW Rules

Reaction score
I actually prefer Kozlov, thank you very much. Snitsky? He needs a damn character. No one cares for the one-dimensional monsters anymore, which is why they fail to maintain their overness. What he needs is personality, something that makes him unique from the myriad other big clones. He had that, "It's not my fault," thing going, but somewhere along the line, he had a fetish for feet, and now, he has no character... He needs a character is what he needs. Then again, I don't really care for him either way. I prefer Knox and Kozlov, if I HAD to choose.

MikeRaw

There's two ways to look at this.
If you mean why is he not over when he appears, it's obvious.
Kozlov, Henry, etc are more over because they areput up against guys like Hardy, Punk, HHH, HBK, etc night in and night out.
Snitsky nitsky has no build, so obvously he can't getover. Plus, when he does appear, it's tojob to guys half his size.

It's that simple. Kozlov and Henry are more over because they are pushed and pt in a position to succeed.

Now,if you're wondering why they are pushed instad of him, it's because
1-They are better in ring than him
2-They have more credibility.
For example, it'se easier to push the new guy, because you startt fresh and build him how you want (Like with Kozlov). But it's harder topush snitsky who has no credibility, after jobbing to guys like Punk, Kennedy, Rey, Santino, etc.

As for what he needs to be able to get pushed, he needs to be better in the ring, and get more mic skills, however, those aren't going to happen.

But to answer your question, Kozlov and Henry are more over because they are put in a good push, and the company wants them to suceed.

Moonlight Drive

But if you're marketing a monster, isn't being hideous a plus?

CT Styles

People just generally dislike him though. Not in kayfabe, seriously. He'd never be over enough to get a title or anything. The fans just won't cheer for him, well imo.

Airfixx

Needs:

Manager,
Character,
A few power moves,
Some wins,

Will that be enough? Probably not...

Kizza

Talent, Charisma, something for people to care about and a manager. Shame they released Armando, they could have used him for Snitsky. But Snitsky is really a lost case. No talent, has no charisma, and has no real character. At least when he feuded with Kane in 04, he had a character. Now, it's just big old yellow toothed Snitsky. People don't give a shit about wrestlers like that.

Headfirst For Hardcore

Reaction score
how are you going to market a guy that used to have a foot fetish? I don't see him getting any kind of push. There's more big men out there can do better than him. Mike "Beard" Knox is better, IMO.

JTG

Reaction score
Bearded Snitsky was better.