whats happened to Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

shefflad

Reaction score
shows how much wwe care about kane now putting him in ECW have him fight just randam people, is this the end for kane now in wwe. What are they going to do with him. Last decent feud i saw him in was the one with edge before he got injured i thought that could have gone another ppv in my view. In my view the options they could do with kane send him back to raw, loads of feuds he could have umaga, jbl, carlito, kennedy, lashley (heel).
Or keep him on smackdown go for us title, people thoughts please!!!!!!!!!!!

Airfixx

Do something with him or call it a day....

He truly deserves a PROPER world title run in his career, but I think the time/opportunity for this has passed now... WWE may still chuck the ECW belt at him for a few months, but I don't think that is good enough.

I think the only storyline they could use to give him one last push is for something terrible to be done to him and have him have a mental breakdown of some sort, in order to revert him to the unhinged, yet driven, monster of old.

Rather not see him chasing another mid-card title either.... He's been there and done that and IMO those belts should be used to help build stars (not as a pat on the back for veterans which WWE no longer have enough faith in for a world title run).

Tsaalyo Phoenix

Reaction score
I agree. Kane is long overdue for a world title run. Heck, he's long overdue for any PPV main event. He's given a decade to the WWE and still the best he can hope for is to tag team with Batista once in a blue moon. Why hasn't Vickie tried to punish Kane for injuring her Edge? You'd think he'd be pretty high on her list, but she hasn't even mentioned him.

hbk4894

Reaction score
Kane Should Feud With Edge For The Title Then Beat Him Then Face The Winner Of the Royal Rumble At WM24

The Rated R CMStar

Yeah right HBK4894, Kane main eventing WM, your posts get more random day after day.

You have to think Kane could be a main eventer, but every time WWE is turning him into one, they just drop the ball. You can't argue he was a main eventer back in the Attitude Era and in the Ruthless Agression. Not a big main eventer, but a recurrent one.

Now, in 2006, back in January, he was being turn into a recurrent main eventer, but he then just gets stucked in the tag team with The Big Show and then, to end his possible main event run the lowsy May 13th shit. Now, back in the GAB time, I can bet that he was going to win the match by DQ. Edge retains but Kane wins. Edge got injured, and what does Kane gets? a Batista Bomb and get jobbed to Khali.

To me, Kane deserves to be in the title picture, not actually winning the belt, but at least contending to it

Switchy

Reaction score
Well I think Kane is currently doing a good job in his current position on ECW. I could see him having a good feud with Shelton and putting him over before he moves onto the ECW title and I know some people may argue with my opinion but I think Kane no longer has what it takes to ME. I would've said otherwise in mid '07 but I think his skills are starting to decrease quite rapidly, I'm not sure if I'm the only one who noticed but imo they have and I think he is doing a good job putting over youngsters anyway and still be able to look good.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I don't think he should headline WM by any means, however I agree that he should either be in the title picture or win the belt(by belt I mean WHC or WWE).

He's been a great worker over the years and very consistent. I believe they said this will be his 10th straight RR appearance which is amazing considering how often people injured these days. Kane's put in good work over the years and I think it's time they give him a title run of some sort.

Reaction score
I don't think he cares about world title shots,if that's the case he would have got fed up and left a long time ago.He's one of the big earners and is just happy being an active performer in wwe ring.

HHHforever

Reaction score
I'm not and I don't think anyone else is saying that Kane is complaining that he hasn't been a champion. However I think the point is that he deserves a title, whether he's complaining about it or not is immaterial imo.

SuckIt

Reaction score
Maybe Kane has the impression that if he just keeps quiet and goes about his business and doesn't whine he'll get recognized, if anyone deserves a title run its him.

When the commentators say "the former WWE champion" its sad knowing it only lasted 24 hours.

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Its been a long time since Kane has been in any kind of shape to even be considered for a title run. He has absolutely no momentum of any kind right now and it would be a mistake to give him the title. If hes ever gonna get another title run I think it will go like this...

Kane gets injured and is out of action for 6 months or so, during which time he trains hard, making his return looking better than we have seen him in years. He returns looking for revenge against whoever it was who put him out of action, who by now has become WHC. Thats how he will become a champion again. IMO.

aznality

Reaction score
A lot of wrestlers arent interested in titles anymore many years into their career.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

CMS said:
Yeah right HBK4894, Kane main eventing WM, your posts get more random day after day.

You have to think Kane could be a main eventer, but every time WWE is turning him into one, they just drop the ball. You can't argue he was a main eventer back in the Attitude Era and in the Ruthless Agression. Not a big main eventer, but a recurrent one.

Now, in 2006, back in January, he was being turn into a recurrent main eventer, but he then just gets stucked in the tag team with The Big Show and then, to end his possible main event run the lowsy May 13th shit. Now, back in the GAB time, I can bet that he was going to win the match by DQ. Edge retains but Kane wins. Edge got injured, and what does Kane gets? a Batista Bomb and get jobbed to Khali.

To me, Kane deserves to be in the title picture, not actually winning the belt, but at least contending to it

its may 19 to you punk.

anyhoo wwe arent pushing kane anytime soon. and could you imagine his kids!?