What's happened to Hogan?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Reaction score
Ok so I don't know the REAL indepth history of Hogan. I know he's been around for a long time, etc etc. Why though, does he seem to be getting constant attention to his deteriorating health conditions in TNA?

Is his health and body really that fucked up? If so, why? I don't remember him ever being put through tables every month for years etc. He seems to be getting more attention for his body and it's break down than others. Also, I should get confirmation - do other wrestlers (say....Foley, Nash eetc) have similar problems with their bodies, but just not get the attention?

Montana

Reaction score
He's a big guy, and he's slammed on a mat a million times. That is going to add up to problems down the road. On top of that, steroids and other drugs mess up his system. Nash/Foley don't get the same attention, because they aren't Hulk Hogan, a household name, and argueably the greatest wrestler of all time. I don't feel like it's gotten a TON of attention, however since TNA is for for his services, TNA wants Hogan's name to be out there, and affliated with the product. Typically when a major star gets injuried, they show their road to recovery. I understand Hogan is way past his hay day, but TNA wants to get their moneys worth.