What's Happend To Big Show And Taker..?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

ace-phenom

Reaction score
We haven't seen them for a couple of weeks.
Personally, i think that one of these two have attacked Jeff Hardy at Survior Series..
What do you thnk?

MikeRaw

I doubt it has much to do with the Hardy thing TBH.
But, they have probably pushed the storyline out of the spotlight a bit, just to think of a way to end it for good. They know whenever they want, they can "start irt back up" and the fans will be behind Taker, so they aren't in a rush to do anything with the feud.
However, the Road to Wrestlemania, and starting all the storylines that lead into WM will be starting soon, so I think the feud is done. They will start building up a new feud for Taker soon.

1chiban

Reaction score
You've got it right there Mike.

I'm never taken aback by Undertaker absences, he takes a bit of time off every now and then anyway.

And as you said, Big Show is absent so that the Taker-Show feud can be killed off in the fans' minds. Not that we needed an excuse to forget about it :D

ThePlumber702

Reaction score
yeah cage matches usually end fueds... at least thats how it use to be and i think vince is slowly trying to re-educate the fans... easy way to do that is make a cage match look more threatening