What's going to happen to the WWE title now?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

dstebbins

Reaction score
I didn't see Raw tonight because my cable isn't being hooked up until Wednesday, but I read on WWE.com that HHH got drafted to Smackdown.

What's going to become of the WWE championship? Raw can't go without a title, and Smackdown doesn't need two champs? What's going to happen?

Dre

Reaction score
I know this might sound dumb, but I think on this Friday episode of Smackdown!, they is going to have Edge vs. Triple H. And loser haves to give they're Championship to RAW.

Chuck Taylor's Grenade

Maybe they'll book a loser leaves smackdown match between HHH and Edge and HHH will lose sending him back to Raw before anybody even realizes he was gone.

Either that or he'll be traded back to Raw in exchange for Val Venis, Colin Delaney and a referee to be named later.

xtremebadass

Either...

Triple H retains and bring the title to SD and Batista beats Edge and brings it to Raw

or

Triple H loses and Cena takes the title to Raw and Edge retains

Mugen

Reaction score
I know this might sound dumb, but I think on this Friday episode of Smackdown!, they is going to have Edge vs. Triple H. And loser haves to give they're Championship to RAW.
Yeah......

Batista wins the World Heavyweight Championship, while the WWE Championship stays on Smackdown would be my guess.

Toddy

Reaction score
Well the WWE Championship would have to stay on raw because of spinner belt and John Cena unless they change the belt so i'd say HHH loses the belt

xtremebadass

Batista coming into Raw as World Champ would definitely make him come in strong, same with HHH, going in still WWE Champ gives him great momentum

J

Either...

Triple H retains and bring the title to SD and Batista beats Edge and brings it to Raw

or

Triple H loses and Cena takes the title to Raw and Edge retains

I think the whole...Change the WHC thing to a spinner belt wasn't a lie...Just it didn't happen with Cena going to Smackdown...It's gunna happen down the line...With Batista bringing the WHC to Raw...:'(...

Haze187

Reaction score
I don't think Trips was happy about it but it will shake things up, things can go so many ways, but one thing is for sure, we will have a new champ no matter what, Kane HAS to lose his title, either Edge or HHH will retain but one of them has to lose the title. I see Batista winning and HHH retaining.

Dylanfsd

Reaction score
Yeah the WHC looks to be making it's way back to Raw. If WWE does choose his route... it would own in my opinion. Stars on Smackdown fighting for the WWE Title would be awesome and bring back some old memories.

MikeRaw

WHC always looked better on Raw IMO, it just suits it more. And hopefully this will bring it back now.
But one of two things will happen...
Either Cena will beat HHH and Edge will retain against Tista, which will put the WWE title on Raw, and WHC on SD...
Or...

HHH keeps the wwe title, and Batista beats edge tfor the WHC, putting the WHC on Raw, and wwe on SD.

Christian

Reaction score
batista beats edge and cena beats triple h putting both heavyweight titles on raw SEEING AS THEY GOT LIKE 100 PPL IN THE DRAFT TODAY they can use 2 titles

JTG

Reaction score
Maybe Triple-H will be traded back to RAW in exchange for Santino Marella, Snitsky, Super Crazy, and Trevor Murdoch.

Or Triple-H loses and John Cena brings the WWE Championship back to RAW.