Whats for dinner

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
So guys n' gals..what's for dinner tonight? Me? Well, I had eggs and whatnot for breakfast, andddd the people in my house are having breakfast burritos for dinner. So not in the mood for eggs n shit again. What you guys havin?

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
I was planning on getting takeout pizza calzone with pepperoni and donner meat, but I already had food in the fridge... Being privileged made me sad.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
I was planning on getting takeout pizza calzone with pepperoni and donner meat, but I already had food in the fridge... Being privileged made me sad.
Damn you Coon. Pizza Calzone sounds sooooooooooofucking good. :((

Coon

Resident Rodent
Reaction score
Place I get it from make it so good, it tastes like they wrapped the virgin mary's fetus in her vagina skin and sprayed god's semen on top of it and other offensive words.

Reactions: Xanth

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Place I get it from make it so good, it tastes like they wrapped the virgin mary's fetus in her vagina skin and sprayed god's semen on top of it and other offensive words.
Oh sweet baby Jesus send me one. Please. I beg of you Coon :why:

DK JAMES

Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
themiz
Favorite Wrestler
johncena2
Favorite Wrestler
akiratozawa
Well damn breakfast burritos sound amazing. I had some chicken and some other nasty shit.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well damn breakfast burritos sound amazing. I had some chicken and some other nasty shit.
Normally yeah it does, but already had that shit for breakfast. Bout to be all like ":finger:Fuck you all, I'm goin to get me some pizza", to the family. Mmmmaybe. Then again, it's the girlfriends family I'm having dinner with. Wait, the more reason TO do that, right?

Varus

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Ham,scalloped potatoes and a salad.

the_hoff

The Lunatic Fringe
Reaction score
Well guys, dinner was finally made. I made some breakfast burritos with scrambled eggs, sausage, shredded cheese, cooked ham, and hashbrowns. Anyone want some before they're gone?

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Ate Subway while walking home. People gave me attitude while making the food, and while I was getting my drink, some random guy was knocking on the window beside me and had his face against the glass.