What're You Reading?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

straight_edge76

lol. Seriously though honestly it isn't as bad as its made out to be.

PeepShow

Agreed. It involves
2yla2hw.gif

straight_edge76

and various other acts of "Ultra-Violence" lol the dialogue cracks me up to

Beer

The movie is a tad on the ugly side for my liking, as is the book.

Atm I'm reading Refugee Boy. I just finished reading Face by the same author Benjamin Zephaniah.

Not bad tbf. About a boy who is left in London after the Eritrea/Ethiopian war to save him from the violence.

A comment to make on the Dan Brown books. I feel they're pretty.... bleh. Nothing really to hate or love. In a good book imo you need a character that people really get into to. Whether that be to love or hate them or have mixed feelings upon them.

Plus they're very similar. The stories are not as such the same but the whole atmosphere the books create are in the same boat.

Killswitch

Reaction score
Some might say the titties are all that you should worry about, but the jokes they post in there are worth a read every time.

straight_edge76

lol well i don't regularly look/read whatever Playboy so yeah.. lol

Toddy

Reaction score
Reading Shutter Island by Dennis Lehane and can't wait for the movie coming out next year.

kitesforsale

A project I put together for myself for when it's cold and dark outside, and I can't think of anything to take pictures of. These are some of the books from my shelves in places I feel fit them, and a few words on why they're important to me.