What're You Reading?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

noumenon

Well, we've got the listening... why not reading?

I'm finally getting around to reading Bret Hart's book. I'm around 160 pages in. So far it's pretty interesting but I'm not sure if it's going to top Jericho's work as best wrestling book out there. Bret's writing style is pretty dry and extremely matter of fact. He also seems to praise all of his matches, including the ones where he was still extremely green. Even when he's telling a story that most would consider to be outrageous or hilarious he just glosses over it like nothing. I suppose it kind of goes with the theme of all the crazy shit that happens in the business, nothing really phases you.

The Rated R CMStar

IT by Stephen King.

Before that I read the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown...didn't feel anything different if I was reading The DaVinci Code or Angels and Demons.

noumenon

I'm also getting started on "Mafia Son" by Sandra Harmon. True story about Gregory Scarpa Jr. from the Scarpa crime family, really crazy read... good stuff.

straight_edge76

well other then my shit for school I have read some of Edge's book.

LKP

This forum at the moment :)

I just read the last page in the edge book. Its the second time ive read it.

Kizza

IT by Stephen King.

Before that I read the Lost Symbol by Dan Brown...didn't feel anything different if I was reading The DaVinci Code or Angels and Demons.

Read Deception Point and Digital Fortress. Loved those alot more than the Di Vinci Code. But I think that you're right about the same stuff bit, due to the fact all his books are written similarly but changing themes. I enjoyed the Lost Symbol though, didn't really expect the evil guy to be his son.

THE Brian Kendrick's Biceps

IT by Stephen King.

I hate Dan Brown. Interesting concepts, but he has very poor writing. Find it near impossible to enjoy his writing.

This forum at the moment :)

I just read the last page in the edge book. Its the second time ive read it.

I've read it a few times too. He's entertaining enough throughout, and his stories about travelling the indy scene were pretty interesting.

I'm currently reading The Catcher in the Rye for the third time since we're studying it for school next year. The first time I read it I didn't like it too much, but I'm enjoying it a lot more the third time around. Holden kind of grows on you as a character.

Hidden Blaze

The Wanted Man
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
chrisjericho
Favorite Wrestler
MOLAnG4
Favorite Wrestler
edge
Favorite Wrestler
homd3TG
Favorite Sports Team