Whatever happened to Petey Williams?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

PeepShow

The last time I saw him was at the Lockdown PPV. He is one of the best X-Division guys out there and quite possibly has the best finisher in all of wrestling. Where did he go?

edge&christian4ever

Reaction score
Petey is becoming like a lot of good wrestlers in TNA and that is buried. Just like Raven, Senshi, Kaz, and a couple of other guys.

PeepShow

Kaz is getting pushed along w/ Raven right now.....what are you talking about?

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Just another exampl of TNA missusing their talent !

Every good thing i think of that could get them, airtime they do the opposite & either bury them or just release them... that's a huge proble that TNA has to sort out if it want's to get back to it's best.

Acideyez

Reaction score
Yeah I remember the summer or so where Petey Just decimated everyone with the Canadian Destroyer and it looked like they where really billing him as their top X Division guy.He's a great wrestler and i dunno exactly why they've taken him out of the picture.It would be great to see him mix things up in the ring with Senshi,Jay Lethal,Sabin,Shelley again.

Truth

Reaction score
One of the best wrestlers in TNA but for some reason is not being used. He was getting a good push last year as a face but hten shit on. He doesnt have mic skills, but can definetly pull a Samoa Joe promo...short and to the point, making it sound alright. If TNA wants to stay a good company they will go back to there roots, what they had going in the first half of 2006.

Lugar

Reaction score
TNA has gone to pieces with all the misused talent that they have. Could it be Russo's fault?

WeaponHead

Reaction score
Im not sure what happened but I want to see the man back.

LKP

Like alot of good talent storlylines arent available for them:(. Carlito suffered the same thing last year.