What wrestler do you think should be in the title picture?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Lackin

I'm a F'kn Mark - It's my real name.
Reaction score
Favorite Sports Team
zFgjY9e
Self-explanatory

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Daniel Bryan (one of the world titles), although since this storyline is pretty cool and he'll probably get a singles push afterwards, alright. Christian... Cody Rhodes should also be challenging for the World Title (at least) by now if WWE didn't drop the ball completely on him. Wade Barrett too. That's it.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Farooq, Mark Henry, and The Rock

Stopspot

Now I’m a big, fat dynamo!
Reaction score
gonna focus on multiple titles in this one. Guys like Dolph's Cody and Sandow will not be touched upon since they are challenging for titles already or have the means to get one whenever they want (MITB)

D-Bry is pretty self explanatory in there and I am pretty sure he will get a singles push once done with Hell no. Wade Barrett should be challenging for world titles, preferably the WWE championship with a face champ for him to go up against. Zack Ryder should be challenging for the Us title and feuding with Cesaro, as should Riley if he wasn't injured. A face Swagger should be challenging for either the US or IC title as I think he could work really well as a face. Michael McGillicutty could do a good feud with Kofi for the IC I think.

All these guys fill out criteria that I feel that they should have to challenge for titles. Most of them are over, the other guys have the ability to become it (see heel McGillicutty allowed to do his NXT heel character and a face Swagger). Work real good matches most of the time and can tell a good story in the ring. They are also all fairly young and are just hitting their peaks or will in a while so they are the literary future of the company. To build them for title contention and in the same time raise the focus of the titles is healthy for the company and the business.

Jose Tortilla

Champion
Reaction score
Kaitlyn, AJ, Tamina or Natalya for the Diva's Championship

The Prime Time Players or the Uso's for the Tag Team Championship

Zack Ryder, Alex Riley, Derrick Bateman or Johnny Curtis for US Championship

Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, Heath Slater or Hunico for the Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett or Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan, The Rock or Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship

arianna

The Showoff
Reaction score
Jose Tortilla said:
Kaitlyn, AJ, Tamina or Natalya for the Diva's Championship

The Prime Time Players or the Uso's for the Tag Team Championship

Zack Ryder, Alex Riley, Derrick Bateman or Johnny Curtis for US Championship

Justin Gabriel, Tyson Kidd, Heath Slater or Hunico for the Intercontinental Championship

Cody Rhodes, Wade Barrett or Daniel Bryan for the World Heavyweight Championship

Daniel Bryan, The Rock or Dolph Ziggler for the WWE Championship

I hope Dolph wins the WWE championship title.

Lockard 23

The WWF/E Guru
Reaction score
They should probably push Wade Barrett. I was watching some of his old promos and his feud with Randy Orton last year, and he kinda grew on me a little (before, I thought he was somewhere between average and boring.) They should have pulled the trigger on a long term push on him back in 2010 but they didn't.

DarksideTrin

This meal is so unfinished EA tried to publish it!
Reaction score
Shane McMahon comes back to win the reinstated cruiserweight title...

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
:haha: I thought this was a thread about who should be on the banner of the page when I read it this morning....oops :sad:

tyrone01

Jobber
Reaction score
kofi kingston. Dude has been workin his butt off ever since he came in there, and he's been learnin alot. Hoping this short title run with the intercontinental title can warm him up a little bit, and possibly open the door for a feud with more of a high profile guy. Kofi needs some attention, and i honestly think he can be a great main eventer if wwe gave him the chance.