What would you think of WWE doing this to Kane

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

How would you like this?

• I would love it.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Not for me

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Matt

Champion
Reaction score
MY IDEA: debut a new kane type masked monster character. Except his attire will be black and blue, instead of red. His entrance explosions will have blue flames and he will feud with Kane and beat him (killing him in the storyline) and this is when kane will retire!

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
stephan1 said:
It's not about new stars, but the fact that the WWE isn't the same with no Undertaker.

And I think there was a scandal on that @ WM 3. Where there were 2 refs that looked alike and one of the was fake and just got surgery.

The WWE can do well without Mark. He only shows up once a year anyway, I can live without Taker with no problems whatsoever. And that double referee thing happened on Saturday Night Main Event or some weekly show, when Andre beat Hogan for the WWF title. In the storyline, one of the refs had surgery, but actually, it was Dave and Earl Hebner, who are twins.