What would you make illegal?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Nick

Reaction score
I guess it depends on how you look at it. There will always be underage drinking either way.
I always think about this: You can send a young man to war but can't buy him a beer when he gets back

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I always think about this: You can send a young man to war but can't buy him a beer when he gets back
True. I mean if you are willing to die for your country you should be able to come back and have a beer if you want it. I can agree with that. I generally hate alcohol though. Growing up with someone who drinks on a daily basis will do that to you I guess.

Death Walker

Better Known As King Of Armageddon | Trapped In Darkness
Reaction score
Favorite Wrestler
romanreigns
Favorite Wrestler
therock2
Favorite Wrestler
stonecold
Favorite Wrestler
johncena
Favorite Wrestler
brocklesnar2
Favorite Wrestler
batista
I would make it illegal to drink under the age of 25. I don't feel like the average 21 year old is responsible enough to be drinking, at least not in America.

EDIT - well, this is kind of a "bigish" thing but it is a pet peeve of mine to see people drinking irresponsibly. If you want to get drunk off your arse, don't do it in public.

• Haha
Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
That reminds me of all them "cool" parents out there. My one niece's mom was this way. Let her drink underage with her friends and all that.
I've got Catholic neighbor's that LOVE to drink. I wouldnt doubt their son... Who isnt 18, Drinks as well.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
I've got Catholic neighbor's that LOVE to drink. I wouldnt doubt their son... Who isnt 18, Drinks as well.
I don't thing being Catholic is relevant to a drinking problem lol Not all bad people drink and not all drinkers are bad but there is a fine line between casual drinking and drinking yourself stupid.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
I don't thing being Catholic is relevant to a drinking problem lol Not all bad people drink and not all drinkers are bad but there is a fine line between casual drinking and drinking yourself stupid.
Every weekend I hear their trash go "Clank" with bottles. :/

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Believe me I live in the middle of three houses of Catholics who love to drink any kind of beer. Im not very fond of tje idea, But what can ya do? Lol, Just leave them to their buisness.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
Every weekend I hear their trash go "Clank" with bottles. :emoji_confused:
They might be closet drinkers. Who knows. As long as they do it at home and don't drive, just have to not focus on it.

Doxo

Moist Nephew
Reaction score
Have you heard of people protesting by blocking traffic? Let's ban that. Protests are fine even though they annoy me, but that actually but people at risk. Someone could lose their cool and hit a protester, someone could not be paying attention and get into an accident with a parked car, an emergency vehicle could get stuck in the traffic jam, ect.

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
They might be closet drinkers. Who knows. As long as they do it at home and don't drive, just have to not focus on it.
They're all nice people. Remember the pics of the puppies I've posted? They're from across the street. They call me their "Puppy Nanny" lol. I used to watch another Dog that lives behind me..Until They got a Pit. I will not go near their house. I fear Pits. And their Yard is connected to Our yard. We hv lots of acre's. I think it was 32-34 Acre's. But its devided between us and them.

Solid Snake

Champion
Reaction score
They're all nice people. Remember the pics of the puppies I've posted? They're from across the street. They call me their "Puppy Nanny" lol. I used to watch another Dog that lives behind me..Until They got a Pit. I will not go near their house. I fear Pits.
Ah okay. That is a shame. Pits are really friendly dogs who have a bad rep thanks to people. They are less dangerous than German Shepherds and many other larger breeds.

Reactions: Nikki Nitro

Nikki Nitro

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Last time I was at her house, I had to forcefully use my foot and body to keep her front door closed (it wouldnt latch shut) because, Liam, Their Pit, was trying to get out. He was not happy. Neither Was I. It scared me soo bad. Last time He was out He tried Charging at me and My Russian Wolf Hound. WHILE I WAS IN MY OWN YARD! Thats NOT Cool. Thankfully I hvnt seen much of him this year.