What would you do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Well, I know what is right and what is wrong. The question is, would I do what is right. Prolly not, although I would kinda feel bad for the person. IDK, Id prolly take about 1000 out and leave the rest there.

Oh please. Is teh guilt going to be any different between one and five thousand? I don't think so. Also, if you don't take it someone else will.

PeepShow

Oh please. Is teh guilt going to be any different between one and five thousand? I don't think so. Also, if you don't take it someone else will.

Actually it would be. I mean, I would feel much less like a bad person if I only took 1/5 of it instead of the whole thing. I mean, that way, if someone else is nice and takes it to a police staition, there would still be money in there when and if he gets it back

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Actually it would be. I mean, I would feel much less like a bad person if I only took 1/5 of it instead of the whole thing. I mean, that way, if someone else is nice and takes it to a police staition, there would still be money in there when and if he gets it back

But you are still taking the money and leaving it there for the next unscrupulous person like yourself to take the rest.

PeepShow

But you are still taking the money and leaving it there for the next unscrupulous person like yourself to take the rest.

There are nice people out there you know. Ive left my fossil watch which is about 75 bucks at numerous places prolly about 3 times. I realized it w/in prolly the half hour to where I was able to go back and look in customers service and its been there all 3 times. I know 75 bucks isnt a fortune, but thats a nice watch. So there are SOME nice people out there