What would you do?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Ok new topic ...this one I just want everyones opinion on what you would do if any of these scenarios were to happen to you. So heres the scenario guys.

What would you do if......

You found out one of your parents were having an affair? Like no doubt, saw it with your own eyes cheating.

- Would you keep it to yourself in order not to hurt the other parent and try to keep your family together?

- Would you tell the non cheating parent what you saw, and then let them decide whether to confront the cheater?

- Confront the cheating parent yourself and demand an explanation and make them confess and face the music?

Im sure there are some answers I havent posted here but feel free to add your own opinions and actions because this is, after all.... WHAT WOULD YOU DO?

Dairydude

Reaction score
confront them with mass amounts of noise, swearing and the phrase "i thought you were better than that", then tell my other parent

phantomgerald

I guess sometimes love just dies out. I think you should just confront the parent first, then go tell the other parent. That's the only thing that can be done I guess. Whether the marriage is ruined or not is not up to the child to decide.

PeepShow

Man, that would be a really tough decision, no doubt. Im really not sure what I would do to be honest. I guess I would really have to be put in that situation before I could clearly say one way or the other. It would just be something that would really be hard on me, and I know I would want answers, but I doubt I would just walk up to them and ask them why. I just honestly dont know.

Fatal 55

Reaction score
Blackmail the cheating person into doing whatever i want!

"Dad, if you don't give me 50 quid... I'll tell mum"! lol

But seriously... i dunno, it would be quite a hard decision to make & 1 i think i could only do if i was put in that situation myself!

Reaction score
^^Yeah. Blackmail would be fun.

But in all seriousness, I would confront them both. In a wrestling ring, and tell them that whoever wins, is the TRUE parent. LOL...

Now if you have two dads...O_O

MTG

Reaction score
Well first of all i would talk to the cheating paretn and tell them that i know they've been cheating and have a talk with them. Truthfully i would see where it goes from there, see how the cheating parent reacts.

Reaction score
Wow… that’s a tough one…. I honestly never thought of something like this ever occurring but if it did I would first have to talk to someone close. Maybe like a friend or even a brother or sister.

I know that I wouldn’t what the family to fall apart therefore I wouldn’t tell the other parent. That being said, I wouldn’t let the cheating parent get away with it. I would make sure that his/her affairs stop and keep a close eye on them. If it happens again, then that’s enough, I pulling the trigger and telling!

monkeystyle

Reaction score
Not my business.

I might not like it, but that's neither here nor there.

Reaction score
confront the cheating parent.....simple as that and take it from there after seeing their reaction

Y2Jasmine

Reaction score
Ok then guys...interesting.

How about this scenario......

You are walking through the park and see a wallet laying on the ground. You look around and there is noone in sight. So you pick up the wallet and see is full of credit cards, a drivers liscence..and OMG...$5000 dollars in cash.

What would you do?

- Return the wallet to the person whos address is on the drivers liscence?

- Take the money and leave the wallet and credit cards there?

- Turn the wallet in to the police?

- Put the wallet, money and all, back where you found it and walk away?

PeepShow

Well, I know what is right and what is wrong. The question is, would I do what is right. Prolly not, although I would kinda feel bad for the person. IDK, Id prolly take about 1000 out and leave the rest there.