What would you do with Cena/Ziggler/AJ/Vickie?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
So people, during the last month or so we saw the AJ scandal develop on Raw, and we all know what that is. We're almost 100% in agreement that the angle sucks and should be dropped, but WWE normally doesn't half-ass a Cena storyline (by that I mean they usually finish them, not that they book them well), so I don't think we'll be lucky enough for them to simply pretend it never happened. Therefore, the storyline must have a finish somehow, and we're expecting said finish to happen at TLC. How exactly would you finish the storyline, if you were booking it? Mixed tag match, Cena vs Ziggler, GM position on the line, MITB briefcase on the line? Dolph wins? Cena wins? Or would you continue the storyline after TLC? Discuss.

Hannah Bee

PhilWres Babe
Reaction score
Website
www.twitter.com
The thing about romance angles is that they start to get weird when you know that there's a real-life girlfriend/wife involved (except Maryse/Ted, which was fucking exceptional). Since Trent didn't let his presence known, we're not haunted by the fact that AJ and Trent are together for a year now. It got more awkward when the fact that Cena is dating a Bella surfaced.

For me? Mixed tag team match.

#WWELogic? AJ/Dolph surfaces.

Danielson

Champion
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think they should have a ladder match with the MITB on the line and AJ screws Cena over and gets with dolph.

True Warrior

Jobber
Reaction score
Put AJ Lee vs. Vickie Guerrero & John Cena vs. Dolph Ziggler @TLC and do a mixed tag team match on RAW & on the road to TLC have Tamina Snuka vs. AJ Lee because of the attack.

Dat Kid1

King of smurf Style
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
I'd finish this storyline by letting AJ feud with Eve and bringing some eyes over to the divas division, since AJ is popular right now. I'd bring back John Laurinatis to replace Vickie as GM and have Ziggler defeat John Cena and cash in MITB in the same night.

But of course those are all good ideas, WWE doesn't like good ideas.