What would you do with Alberto Del Rio?

• Welcome to "The New" Wrestling Smarks Forum!

I see that you are not currently registered on our forum. It only takes a second, and you can even login with your Facebook! If you would like to register now, pease click here: Register

Once registered please introduce yourself in our introduction thread which can be found here: Introduction Board

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
I would keep him in midcard for a while, maybe feud with Kofi for a while. Have the championship switch a few times, give him a good couple months as IC champion before giving it back to Kofi. Would be cheap heat for Alberto to brag how much money he has and how Kofi's people are starving and for him to bring out photos of African kids.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dr. CM Punk CPR Expert said:
I would keep him in midcard for a while, maybe feud with Kofi for a while. Have the championship switch a few times, give him a good couple months as IC champion before giving it back to Kofi. Would be cheap heat for Alberto to brag how much money he has and how Kofi's people are starving and for him to bring out photos of African kids.

This would be pretty awesome. The worst thing about Del Rio's poor gimmick is that they not only insist on using it but refuse to invest on branching paths that the rich guy gimmick has, like bribes and etc, would be a great way to do it, the one you mentioned.

Farooq

Chairwoman of The New Day
Reaction score
Even I think that would be fucked up :true: so it would get tons of boos and another report from an overweight mother who's kid watches WWE.

Leo C

Backlund Mark
Reaction score
Dr. CM Punk CPR Expert said:
Even I think that would be fucked up :true: so it would get tons of boos and another report from an overweight mother who's kid watches WWE.

Oh, complaints. Reminded me of the chick who complained because Del Rio ripped her kid's sign apart. :lol1:

Aids Johnson

The Beast
Champion
Reaction score
Id have him beat the fuck out of people on a regular basis, with Hunico and Camacho on Ricardo's payroll. He wont give a shit about it until he gets his ass beat by a magical group of mystical warriors known as orton or whoever is face that week, and needs hunico and camacho. Then, Ricardo is boss, and he sits passanger to ADR, bitching at him about his garbage driving. Ricardo never wrestles again, because wwe ruined it with the tuxedo match. In fact, he murders Santino to make the change from announcer to boss.

Long story short, Stopspot has the best idea ive ever heard on what should happen for ADR.

blackterminator

The Artiste
Reaction score
What I would do is give him a repacked deal, downgrade him to a mid carder for now. Have him feuding with the mid carders for a year and half. To see how well the fans respond. If he gets a good response from the crowd then put the United State's Championship down his way.